The HP ScanJet G3010 Photo Flatbed Scanner makes your photographs, records, slides, and negatives look incredible because of the 4800 x 9600 dpi goal and 48-Bit tone. Let us learn how to make our scanning experience better with the HP ScanJet G3010 Scanner download and installation.
With the Scanner, you can eliminate red-eye and light up dim spaces of your photographs with HP Real Life Technologies. The included programming makes it simple to examine significant records and make editable content from checked archives and magazines. In addition, the ScanJet G3010 permits you to effectively filter letter-size reports, photographs, or 35mm slides or negatives, even output books and other enormous things with the movable top.
How to Download HP ScanJet G3010 Scanner Drivers?
You can download the driver for the HP ScanJet G3010 Scanner using the links given below. The driver links provided here are compatible with all operating systems like Windows, Mac, and Linux.
|Printer Model No||Operating System||Download Link|
|HP Scanjet G3010||Windows XP (32-bit)||Download|
|HP Scanjet G3010||Windows XP (64-bit)||Download|
|HP Scanjet G3010||Windows Vista (64-bit)||Download|
|HP Scanjet G3010||Windows Vista (32-bit)||Download|
|HP Scanjet G3010||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP Scanjet G3010||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP Scanjet G3010||Windows 8 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP Scanjet G3010||Windows 8 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP Scanjet G3010||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP Scanjet G3010||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP Scanjet G3010||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP Scanjet G3010||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
Download HP ScanJet G3010 Scanner Drivers from Official Website
1. Firstly, you need to learn about the printer model number and the operating system you use.
2. Now, open HP’s Official Website and then go to its support page.
3: Now, start looking for the HP ScanJet G3010 Scanner Drivers, according to your printer’s directed printer model number and operating system.
4: Now, there would appear a list of Scanner drivers with printer model number, operating system, and download link according to your compatibility.
5: Finally, click on the Downloading link to get the dedicated scanner driver.
How to install HP ScanJet G3010 Scanner Drivers?
This article would be dealing with three methods for the download and install of the HP ScanJet G3010 Scanner, namely, using the Setup File method, the Add a Printer method, and using the CD or DVD driver.
Method 1 – Install Driver by Using Setup File (Automatically)
To install the HP ScanJet G3010 Scanner driver using the setup file, follow the given steps:
1. Open the Device Manager from the Start button by typing it and clicking on it.
2. Now, when the Device Manager opens, click on the Hardware & Sound option and then tap on Devices and Printers.
3. Now, right-click on your scanner and select the System installation settings.
4. On the System installation settings, you’ll be asked to verify if there’s a need to launch the operator software and graphic symbols for your tools that are suggested by windows.
5. Select yes and then click on the Save key.
6. Run a test print.
Method 2 – Install Driver Manually (“Add a Scanner” Method)
To install the HP ScanJet G3010 Scanner driver manually, follow the given steps:
1. Open the Control Wizard and open Devices and Printers.
2. In the top left corner of your screen, you will find a ‘Add a Printer tab’; click on it.
3. Adding a printer wizard will ask you your medium for entering the printer; select the USB cable option as it’s the most common and easy-to-use one.
4. Select the port which you will be using and tap on Next.
5. Now, you will find a built-in operators menu where you have to select your printer and its driver version. After this, click on Next.
6. If the before said method for the built-in driver system doesn’t work, try using one of the other options, namely Have Disk and Windows Update.
7. To use the Have Disk option, you need to have your drivers downloaded from the official website.
8. Seek to Upgrade your Windows, and you will be able to establish your drivers.
Method 3 – Install Scanner Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver
To install the HP ScanJet G3010 Scanner driver using the CD or DVD driver, follow the given steps:
1. Turn on your device and insert the HP CD-ROM into the CD Arena.
2. In case the system does not start by itself, double-click the CD logo on your my Computer and type the subsequent text – D:\setup.exe
3. Follow the steps on your processor screen to fix HPs scanning software.
4. Click Yes or No concerning the User Account Control Dialogue headline.
5. You will notice a Secure Download banner; click on it.
6. The driver engines and application software are arranged simultaneously. Select the drivers you wish to fix.
7. If you ought to load a specific item, click on the Custom Install option.
8. Choose Install, and the setup is done. Reboot your system to make it work seamlessly.
Since you have observed how to fix HP ScanJet Scanner not working, it is a token to advance the outdated and lacking drivers and continue with your business. If you’re attempting to observe the standard arrangement, affirm that you build up an authority update exclusively. Then, you can download and install the HP ScanJet Scanner drivers with no difficulty from the former substance.