Through this blog, we’ll be talking about the downloading and installation process of the HP Business Inkjet 2230 Printer. With high quality settings and features, it is an ideal choice for customers in the range of Inkjet Printers.
How to Download HP Business Inkjet 2230 Drivers from Official Website
You can download the HP Business Inkjet 2230 Printer Drivers from their official website using the following steps:
1. Click the “Support & Drivers” link on HP’s official website.
2. Now click the “Drivers & Software” navigation option.
3. Select “Printing & Multifunction” under the product category section. Enter your product number in the space provided, or choose “Printers” in the navigation menu.
4. Click “Download Drivers & Software” in the navigation menu. Click the proper operating system in the list. Choose the option you want and click the “Download” button.
5. Choose “Save,” then use the “Browse” option to select somewhere on your computer to save the file.
6. Finally, click “Save” to download the driver.
How to install HP Business Inkjet 2230 Printer Drivers ?
HP Business 2230 Printer Drivers can be installed in your system using three methods. You can install it using the Setup Information File, or Add a Printer Method and using the CD or DVD driver. We’ll be now discussing the steps for installation using all the three methods.
Method 1 – Install Driver by Using Setup File (Automatically)
Using the Setup File option you can install the Driver using the following ways:
1. Firstly, navigate to the folder where you saved the downloaded driver.
2. Now double-click the file to start the installation process.
3. Click “OK” to allow the installation process.
4. Now click “Next” and start the install wizard.
5. Choose either the recommended installation or a custom installation. The recommended version automatically installs all of the components that the typical user will need.
6. Finally click “Install,” then click “Finish” when it is completed.
Sometimes the software package that you download does not consist of the installer software. In that case you can use this Setup Information File to complete the installation process.
Method 2 – Install Driver Manually (“Add a printer” Method)
Another way to install the printer is using the Add a Printer method in the settings of our device. You can install your HP Business Inkjet 2230 Printer through this method by following the subsequent steps:
1. Open Settings.
2. Click on Devices.
3. Click on Printers & scanners.
4. Select the Add a local printer or network printer option.
5. Click the Next button.
6. Select the port that you’re currently using with the “Use an existing port drop-down menu.
7. Click the Next button.
8. Now, add your driver. You can either add the disc that came with your Printer or select the driver you downloaded from the Printer’s website.
9. Name your Printer and then click Finish.
10. Now run a test print.
Method 3 – Install Printer Driver by Using CD or DVD Drivers.
You can use the following steps to install Business Inkjet 2230 Printer using the CD or DVD Driver with given steps:
1. Start Windows and make sure that no other applications are running.
2. Insert the Starter CD in the CD-ROM drive. The System Setup Wizard would run automatically.
3. Now click Install Printer Driver from the CD Browser menu.
4. Click OK after selecting the language for installing the printer software.
5. Click the Software License Agreement button to read it and then click Next.
6. Now click Next to install the printer directly to the computer.
7. Now select the connector type and click Next.
8. Select Typical Installation to install the most common drivers and components and then click Next.
9. Specify a name for the printer in the Printer Name text box and click Next.
10. Click Install to begin the installation.
11. Connect the USB cable from the computer to the printer. Turn the printer on.
12. Upon USB cable connection, the Looking for new hardware screen disappears automatically and the installation proceeds.
13. Finally click Finish to complete the installation of the printer software.
If you are still not able to solve the problem then you can connect with us via chat box at the bottom right or through the comment section below. We’ll try to help you guide with your Canon Printer Driver Install.