The HP DeskJet 1180c Printer allows you to perform personal tasks with great comfort and ease. Easy-to-use interface along with commendable output in no time makes it an ideal choice for its customers. It is not only affordable but durable as well. Let us now learn how to install and download the HP DeskJet 1180c Drivers.
How to Download HP DeskJet 1180c Printer Drivers?
We provide you the links to download the HP DeskJet 1180c Printer Drivers below. The compatibility of the links is with all the operating systems like Windows, Mac, as well as Linux.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|HP DeskJet 1180c||Windows XP (32-bit)||Download|
|HP DeskJet 1180c||Windows 2000||Download|
|HP DeskJet 1180c||Windows NT||Download|
|HP DeskJet 1180c||Windows 95||Download|
|HP DeskJet 1180c||Mac OS X 10.4||Download|
|HP DeskJet 1180c||Mac OS X 10.2||Download|
|HP DeskJet 1180c||Mac OS X 10.1||Download|
|HP DeskJet 1180c||Mac OS X 9||Download|
|HP DeskJet 1180c||Mac OS X 8||Download|
Download HP DeskJet 1180c Printer Drivers from Official Website
You can download the HP DeskJet 1180c Printer Drivers from HP’s official website. If you find that you are unable to do it. Try to open the site in a different browser. Let us see how we can download the Printer drivers from HP’s website:
1. Open HP’s website and then go to the HP Support page.
2. Type the Printer model in the search box. Click on it when the model appears.
3. Select Drivers & Downloads on the right of the picture of your model.
4. Select the driver box based on your system compatibility.
5. Finally click the ‘Select’ for the driver you want to download.
6. Save the driver to your computer by clicking the download button.
How to install HP DeskJet 1180c Printer Drivers?
We shall be discussing three of the easiest ways to download and install the HP DeskJet 1180c Printer Drivers in this article. Keep moving to see the steps of installation.
Method 1 – Install Drivers by Using Setup File (Automatically)
Following are the steps to install your HP DeskJet 1180c Printer Drivers using the Setup File:
1. Firstly, download the setup file of the HP DeskJet 1180c Printer driver. One way of downloading the file is through the links that we have provided above. The other way is by downloading it from HP’s official website.
2. After the setup file is fully downloaded, you can start to run it. Running the setup file refers to the opening of the installation wizard.
3. Now, you have to follow the instructions of the installation wizard carefully for the completion of the installation.
4. Next, you have to connect the USB cable between HP DeskJet 1180c Printer and your computer. Only follow this step when asked to do so.
5. Wait for a few minutes until the connection of your printer and computer is built. At this step, there will be more instructions to follow.
6. Now, input all the appropriate values into the wizard and then finish the installation process.
7. Finally, you can test the printer by running a test print. If it does not work, reinstall it again by using the above steps.
Method 2 – Install Driver Manually (“Add a printer” Method)
Following are the steps to install your HP DeskJet 1180c Printer Drivers manually using the Add a Printer method:
1. Firstly, download the HP DeskJet 1180c Printer driver using both the ways mentioned above.
2. Wait till the download process starts immediately.
3. Next, you need to go to the Downloads Library and then double-click on the downloaded .exe file.
4. After double-clicking the file, the installation window appears. The window would consist of a set of instructions.
5. Now, carefully follow the installation instructions.
6. The complete installation might take a few seconds, so wait until that.
7. Finally, you start using your HP DeskJet 1180c Printer.
Method 3 – Install Printer Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver
Following are the steps to install your HP DeskJet 1180c Printer Drivers using the CD or DVD-ROM:
1. Firstly, insert the correct CD or DVD driver for your HP DeskJet 1180c Printer driver into the system.
2. Now, let the CD run on your computer or your laptop.
3. Next, start running the setup file as well. After running it, the installation wizard would appear.
4. Follow the instructions of the installation wizard. Follow the instructions until the Finish button appears.
5. At this stage, you will be asked to connect a USB cable between your HP DeskJet 1180c Printer and the system. Don’t follow this step until you see instructions for it.6. Your system might take a few seconds to detect your HP DeskJet 1180c Printer. After the Printer has been detected, continue the process.
7. Next, you need to put all the values in the wizard. You will have to keep inserting the values until the installation process is finished.
8. Finally, you can test your printer.
We hope the article has benefitted you in understanding how to install and download the HP DeskJet 1180c Printer Drivers in your system. However, if you think that there’s anything you have not been able to understand, then you can connect with us via the chat box at the bottom right or through the comment section below. We’ll try to help you guide with your HP DeskJet Printer Drivers Install.