The HP DeskJet 2720 is a multipurpose printer. This article will tell you how you can download and install the HP DeskJet 2720 All-in-One Printer drivers into your system.
This Printer works with the HP thermal inkjet technology that uses one tri-colour cartridge and one black cartridge. With a monthly duty cycle of up to 1000 pages, it promises a supported resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi, print speeds of up to 5.5 ppm colour and up to 7.5 ppm black.
The HP DeskJet 2720 is a multi-function Printer that can meet the needs of homes and small offices. It has a monthly cycle of 1000 pages. In addition, it has the feature of wireless connectivity with built-in wifi. A fun fact about this Printer is that it is made up of 20% recycled plastic.
How to Download HP DeskJet 2720 All-in-One Printer Drivers?
Here is a list of HP DeskJet 2720 All-in-One Printer drivers for your Printer that are compatible with Windows, macOS and Linux.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|Canon PIXMA MG6821||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG6821||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG6821||Windows 8 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG6821||Windows 8 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG6821||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG6821||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG6821||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG6821||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
Download HP DeskJet 2720 All-in-One Printer Drivers from Official Website
Follow the subsequent steps to download the HP DeskJet 2720 Printer drivers from HP’s official website:
1. First and foremost, open HP’s official webpage and then open their Support page.
2. There, enter your Printer’s details in the search box of the site.
3. Then, you’ll find a column called Driver and Downloads; open it.
4. Shortlist a driver compatible with both your Printer and your Operating System.
5. After this, download the installer on your computer.
How to install HP DeskJet 2720 All-in-One Printer Drivers?
It is found that after a time span, users face a problem in the efficient working of their Printer. This problem occurs due to outdated drivers. Therefore, it is always suggested that you keep updating your Printer drivers for smooth functioning. This article will discuss three methods of downloading and installing the HP DeskJet 2720 All-in-One Printer driver.
Method 1 – Install Driver by Using Setup File (Automatically)
To install the HP DeskJet 2720 All-in-One Printer, using the setup file, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Firstly, download the setup file of HP DeskJet 2720 Printer Driver by clicking the links mentioned above, or you can download it from HP’s official site.
2. After downloading the setup file, you can start running it. By running it, you will see that the installation wizard appears on the screen.
3. Now, start following the instructions step by step of the installation wizard.
4. Next, connect the HP DeskJet 2720 Printer driver and your computer using the USB cable. Follow this step only when directed to do so.
5. Now, wait until the connection between the Printer and your computer is detected. Simultaneously, keep following more instructions that follow on the screen.
6. Next, input all the values into the installation wizard and then finish the installation process.
7. You can now test your Printer.
Method 2 – Install Driver Manually (“Add a printer” Method)
To install the HP DeskJet 2720 All-in-One Printer manually, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Firstly, open the Device Manager from your Start button.
2. Now, go to Printers and Hardware.
3. Next, select the Add Printer option from the rundown menu.
4. Further, select the Add a Local Printer option from the Add Printer box and then click Next.
5. At this point, you need to pick a Printer port from the drop-down menu that appears.
6. Now, install the driver that you downloaded either from the links provided above or from HP’s official website.
7. Finally, name your Printer and click the Finish button. You can then run a test print.
Method 3 – Install Printer Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver
To install the HP DeskJet 2720 All-in-One Printer using a CD/DVD driver, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Firstly, guarantee the authenticity of the CD or DVD driver for installing the HP DeskJet 2720 Printer driver.
2. Now, insert the CD/DVD driver into your computer or laptop and let it run.
3. Next, launch the setup file, which would open the installation wizard.
4. Now, follow all the steps of the installation wizard that appear on your computer screen.
5. At this point, establish the connection between the HP DeskJet 2720 Printer Driver and the computer cable using the USB cable. Therefore, you should read all the instructions carefully.
6. Now, wait until the computer detects your HP DeskJet 2720 Printer driver, and then proceed with the installation process.
7. Now, ensure to input all the necessary values to the installation wizard until the installation process is finished.
8. Finally, you can test your Printer by printing a document.
We hope that the methods provided in the article helped you with the download and installation of the HP DeskJet 2720 All-in-One Printer driver in your system. However, if you are still facing issues in the installation process, you can connect with us via the chatbox below.