The HP Deskjet 3059A e-All-in-One is created for users from both home and offices to find an affordable way to print and share wirelessly. The Deskjet 3059A can print up to a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, having a print speed of around 4 PPM. The Printer allows you to print, scan and copy as well. It also comes with one of the most looked for features, i.e., wireless printing, using the HP ePrint app.
Let us see how can we download and install drivers for our HP Deskjet 3059A e-All-in-One Printer.
How to download Drivers for HP Deskjet 3059A e-All-in-One Printer?
Here is a list of drivers for your printer that is compatible with Windows, macOS.
|Printer Model No||Operating System||Download Link|
|HP DeskJet 3059A||Windows XP (32-bit)||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3059A||Windows Vista (64-bit)||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3059A||Windows Vista (32-bit)||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3059A||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3059A||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3059A||Windows 8 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3059A||Windows 8 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3059A||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3059A||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3059A||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3059A||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3059A||Mac OS 10.12||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3059A||Mac OS X 10.11||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3059A||Mac OS X 10.10||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3059A||Mac OS X 10.09||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3059A||Mac OS X 10.08||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3059A||Mac OS X 10.07||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3059A||Mac OS X 10.06||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3059A||Mac OS X 10.05||Download|
Download your drivers directly from HP’s official website:
1. First and foremost, open HP’s official webpage and then open their Support page.
2. There, enter your Printer’s details in the search box of the site.
3. Then, you’ll find a column called Driver and Downloads; open it.
4. Shortlist a driver compatible with both your Printer and your Operating System.
5. After this, download the installer on your computer.
How do we install Drivers for HP Deskjet 3059A e-All-in-One Printer?
After you finish downloading the installer on your device, you can follow any of the three methods provided to you below for installing the Driver Driver for your HP Deskjet 3059A e-All-in-One Printer.
Method 1 – Driver installation through Setup File-
Setup Files can be installed effortlessly. Stick to the following steps to avoid mistakes:
1. Log in to HP’s official website and visit its Support Page.
2. Afterward, download HP Deskjet 3059A e-All-in-One Printer Full Software Resolution from there. Similarly, you can download the arrangement record from previously provided links.
3. Once the download is finished, open it and allow the installation agreement with all its settings.
4. Now, press Next on the board after choosing Automatic Setup when asked.
5. Opt for the Connect Manually option on Printer Found Space Control.
6. On the Wireless Setup, using a USB link choice, select cancel.
7. After choosing the USB link as your preference on the Connections Page, connect your Printer with a USB Cable. Click Next after doing this.
8. The Setup will automatically recognize the Printer Connection and continue installing Device Driver Software.
9. Go ahead and give a test print!
Method 2 – Install Driver using Add a Printer Method
In some situations, our device is unable to detect the Printer even after we connect them. At this moment, the Add a Printer method acts beneficially. Follow these steps to use this method-
1. Open the Device Manager from your Start button.
2. Open Printers and Hardware.
3. Select Add Printer from the rundown menu.
4. Open Add a Local Printer from the Add Printer box and click Next.
5. Pick a Printer port from the drop-down menu that appears.
6. Now, install the DriverDriver that you downloaded from the links provided above.
7. Give a name to your Printer and click finish.
Method 3 – Install Printer Driver using CD/DVD that comes with your HP Deskjet 3059A
For installing drivers using a CD/DVD, follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. Turn your system on, and afterward, implant the CD drive into the CD-ROM. The installation wizard will show up consequently.
2. If the system doesn’t start itself, double tap on the CD image in the My Computer control. For example, type the substance
MSETUP4.EXE and twofold tap on it when the CD ROM menu surfaces.
3. Then, at that point, click on to Run Msetup4.4×4 decision in the auto plays way. From now until the end of the setup, select Yes or No, utilizing the User Account Control Dialog title rules.
4. After all of the rules are tick-checked, and you’ll see a “Safe Download” sign. You should choose that as well.
5. If you wish to pick specific things to download, you can tap the Custom Install elective.
6. Snap Install, and the cycle will finally be finished. Restart your device.
7. After the system turns on, run a test print.
We expect that this blog was of some utility to you and helped you solve your queries regarding downloading and installing your HP Deskjet e-All-in-One Printer’s drivers. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask them using the Comment Section, we’d be obliged to help you. 🙂