The HP DeskJet 3630 All-in-One Printer is a versatile printer used at home or in the office. It comes with mobile fax, and an automatic switch key, and a printer made with a 20% recycled replacement. This printer is known for its dependability and efficacy; nevertheless requires some assistance in everyday use. The HP DeskJet 3630. HP’s other brilliant invention.
However, many Windows users report that whenever they try to print something on their nearby associated printer, they get the message, “Your printer has encountered a printing issue.” This is a common issue with HP printers. Still, it can occur with any printing device. This is a vexing problem. Nothing can be imprinted. Don’t worry; here we bring for you an effective solution.
How to Download HP DeskJet 3630 All-in-One Printer Drivers
HP DeskJet 3630 All-in-One Printer Drivers download procedure is the perfect solution that can easily resolve your printer printing issue. This is standard information that modern printer operators keep at the tip bearings of your printer issue. Not only have that, sometimes, but a printer operator also faced conflicts in terms of downloading drivers. Therefore, follow the below given secure methods to download HP DeskJet 3630 All-in-One Printer Drivers.
Download HP DeskJet 3630 All-in-One Printer Drivers
Here you can download the DeskJet 3630 All-in-one Printer Drivers by clicking the Blue Download button:
|Printer Model No||Operating System||Download Link|
|HP DeskJet 3630||Windows XP (32-bit)||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3630||Windows XP (64-bit)||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3630||Windows Vista (64-bit)||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3630||Windows Vista (32-bit)||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3630||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3630||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3630||Windows 8 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3630||Windows 8 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3630||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3630||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3630||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3630||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3630||Mac OS 11.3||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3630||Mac OS 11.2||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3630||Mac OS 11.1||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3630||Mac OS 11.0||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3630||Mac OS X10.15||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3630||Mac OS 10.14||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3630||Mac OS 10.13||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3630||Mac OS 10.12||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3630||Mac OS X 10.11||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3630||Mac OS X 10.10||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3630||Mac OS X 10.9||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3630||Android Pie||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3630||Android Oreo||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3630||IOS 13.X||Download|
|HP DeskJet 3630||IOS 12.X||Download|
Download HP DeskJet 3630 All-in-One Printer Drivers from the Official website
Follow these steps to get the HP DeskJet 3630 All-in-One Printer Drivers from the official site:
1. Go to the HP official website.
2. Start navigating the HP printer Support page.
3. Enter your HP printer model number in the space box.
4. Tap on your model when it appears in the next spot.
5. Now look for the drivers on the right side of your screen and click on them to download them.
6. Based on what you want to download, select the Operators, Software, or Hardware label.
7. Select the software or operator file you want to save by pressing the Select key on the right. After that, the Select key becomes a Close key.
8. Select download to save the driver’s data to your computer.
9. When the download is finished, double-tap the data in the download section.
10. Restart your computer before using the device completely.
How to install HP DeskJet 3630 All-in-One Printer Drivers?
HP’s industry-leading printing industrialization and productivity are maintained with the HP DeskJet series. Suppose customers encounter any HP DeskJet 3630 All-in-One Printer issues that prevent them from using the printer regularly. In that case, it’s a sign that they should check the quality of the printer drivers, and it’s a good idea to install HP printer DeskJet 3630 All-in-One drivers to fix their problems. Here we have mentioned three different methods through which you can install drivers within a few minutes.
Method 1 – Install HP DeskJet 3630 All-in-One Printer Driver by Using Setup File (Automatically)
To set up the overall functionality of your printer machine, you need to set up the drivers, so follow the below-given steps to install HP DeskJet 3630 All-in-One Printer Drivers using the setup file.
1. Go into the Start Panel.
2. Start Control switch by writing the version and tapping on it.
3. Save the driver’s file to your computer.
4. Check the site’s system settings for where the file is being saved.
5. Attach the installed column to the Disk Icon by double-tapping it.
6. Double-click the connected Disk Icon.
7. To open the screen, double-click the “Setup” folder.
8. Load the software and verify the connection settings for your device by following the on-screen instructions.
9. Once the loading procedure is complete, remember to run a system and restart it to ensure that all changes are properly initiated.
Method 2 – Install HP DeskJet 3630 All-in-One Printer Driver Manually (Add a Printer Method)
You can use the manual approach to install the HP DeskJet 3630 All-in-One printer driver manually, which can be found on HP’s official website. Here’s how you can do it using the instructions below:
1. Go to the Start menu and select Printers & Drivers.
2. On the top left surface, you’ll see an option to “Add a Printer,” which you should select.
3. Go with the USB key to establish a connection.
4. Select the option that uses a current port and then press the Next button.
5. The built-in operator’s menu will now appear. Choose a printer and a driver version. To begin the installation, press the ‘Next button.
6. If the built-in driver system mentioned above does not function, you can attempt the other two methods, namely, Have Disk and Windows Update.
7. To use the ‘Have Disk’ option, you must first download the drivers from the official site.
8. Now run the Window Upgrade, and you’re ready to install the drivers on your device.
Method 3 – Install HP DeskJet 3630 All-in-One Printer Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver
Here’s how to use a CD or DVD to install the HP DeskJet 3630 all-in-one Printer Driver:
1. Restart the computer, then insert the CD-ROM into the CD drive. The setup program will begin automatically.
2. Double-click the CD logo in the My Computer box if the application does not activate automatically. As soon as the CD ROM panel rises, type the following text: MSETUP4.EXE and press it twice.
3. On the autoplay window, select Run Msetup4.44 and then select Yes or No to use the User Account Control Dialogue key.
4. Look for an “Easy Download the” button and click it.
5. All of the operators, application software, and on-screen guides are set up at the same time.
6. Select the Custom Install option if you want to pick and choose which files to download.
7. Finish the procedure by clicking Install.
Therefore, following the methods mentioned above, you can easily download and install HP DeskJet 3630 all-in-one Printer Driver. However, if you can still not properly configure your HP DeskJet Printer Driver, please contact us via the chatbox on the bottom right or the comment section below. We’ll do our best to assist you with your HP Printer Driver Installation guide.