The HP DeskJet 3650 is an inkjet Printer with up to 4800 optimized color dpi. This article will tell you how to download and install the HP DeskJet 3650 Printer driver in your system.
The HP DeskJet 3650 uses HP’s PhotoRet lll printing technology through which you can print up to 17ppm and 12ppm coloring pages with 1200 x 1200 dpi.
Also, the Printer’s onscreen menu offers five print modes for task-oriented work speed and print quality. In addition, the Printer produces photos that resist fading for a long time in 6 ink color options. It has a USB, wired interface.
How to Download HP DeskJet 3650 Printer Drivers?
Use the drivers listed below to choose your HP DeskJet 3650 Printer drivers compatible with Windows, Linux, and macOS.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|DeskJet 3650||Windows XP (32-bit)||Download|
|DeskJet 3650||Windows XP (64-bit)||Download|
|DeskJet 3650||Windows Vista (32-bit)||Download|
|DeskJet 3650||Windows Vista (64-bit)||Download|
|DeskJet 3650||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|DeskJet 3650||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|DeskJet 3650||Windows 8 (32-bit)||Download|
|DeskJet 3650||Windows 8 (64-bit)||Download|
|DeskJet 3650||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|DeskJet 3650||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|DeskJet 3650||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|DeskJet 3650||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
|DeskJet 3650||Mac OS X 10.6||Download|
|DeskJet 3650||Mac OS X 10.5||Download|
|DeskJet 3650||Mac OS X 10.4||Download|
|DeskJet 3650||Mac OS X 10.3||Download|
|DeskJet 3650||Mac OS X 10.2||Download|
Download HP DeskJet 3650 Printer Drivers from Official Website
You can download the HP DeskJet 3650 Printer drivers from HP’s official website using these steps:
1. First, you need to open HP’s official webpage and then open their Support page.
2. Then, enter your Printer’s details in the search box of the site.
3. Next, you’ll find a column called Driver and Downloads; open it.
4. Shortlist a driver compatible with both your HP DeskJet 3650 Printer and your Operating System.
5. After this, download the installer on your computer.
How to install HP DeskJet 3650 Printer Drivers?
This article will discuss three methods to download and install the HP DeskJet 3650 Printer drivers in your system.
Method 1 – Install Driver by Using Setup File (Automatically)
To install the HP DeskJet 3650 Printer using a setup file, follow these steps:
1. Download the setup file of HP DeskJet 3650 Printer Driver by clicking the links mentioned above, or you can download it from HP’s official website. The steps for the same have also been described above.
2. After downloading the setup file, run it. The installation wizard will appear on the screen.
3. Now, start following the instructions step by step of the installation wizard.
4. Next, connect the HP DeskJet 3650 Printer driver and your computer using the USB cable. Follow this step only when directed to do so.
5. Now, wait until the connection between the Printer and your computer is detected. Simultaneously, keep following more instructions that follow on the screen.
6. Next, input all the values into the installation wizard and then finish the installation process.
7. You can now test your Printer.
Method 2 – Install Driver Manually (“Add a printer” method)
To install the HP DeskJet 3650 Printer using Add a Printer method, follow these steps:
1. Make sure to connect your HP DeskJet 3650 Printer and your Computer or Laptop via USB cable.
2. Open Printers and Scanners on your Windows 10 system.
3. Now, tap the option: The Printer that I want isn’t listed. Let Windows 10 find your Printer.
4. Choose “Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings” and click on Next.
5. Use an existing port LPT1: (Printer Port) and choose your HP Printer Model No.
6. Select “Use the driver currently installed (recommended)” and click Next.
7. Add your HP Printer model number/name and share the Printer if you want to; otherwise, choose the “Do not share” option.
8. Click “Set as Default.”
Method 3 – Install Printer Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver
To install the HP DeskJet 3650 Printer using a CD or DVD driver, follow these steps:
1. Ensure you have the correct CD or DVD driver for installing the HP DeskJet 3650 Printer.
2. Insert the CD/DVD driver into your computer or laptop and let it run.
3. Launch the setup file you had downloaded, which would open the installation wizard.
4. Follow all the steps of the installation wizard that appear on your computer screen.
5. At this point, establish the connection between the HP DeskJet 3650 Printer Driver and the computer cable using the USB cable. Therefore, you should read all the instructions carefully.
6. Wait until the computer detects your HP DeskJet 3650 Printer driver, and then proceed with the installation process.
7. Ensure to input all the necessary values to the installation wizard until the installation process is finished.
8. Finally, you can test your Printer by printing a document.
We hope you will now be able to download and install the HP DeskJet 3650 Printer driver in your system without any hassle. However, suppose you still face issues regarding the installation or any other problem in your HP DeskJet 3650 Printer. In that case, you can connect with us through the chatbox or the comment section given below. We will try to help you in the best way possible.