The HP Deskjet series supports HP’s upfront running printing industrialization and stretches usefulness. Consequently, in case customers are at any point turned across any of the issues that prevent them from dealing with the Printer routinely, then, at that point it’s an indication to audit the nature of the printer drivers, and would be sound to download HP printer drivers to fix their issues. In this article, we offer measures in the best possible way to download and install the HP Deskjet 5748 Printer Drivers easily and in no time.
How to Download HP Deskjet 5748 Printer Drivers?
Down below, we provide you with the links to download the HP DeskJet 5748 Printer Drivers. The links are compatible with all the operating systems like Windows, Mac, as well as Linux.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|HP DeskJet 5748||Windows XP (32-bit)||Download|
|HP DeskJet 5748||Windows Vista (32-bit)||Download|
|HP DeskJet 5748||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP DeskJet 5748||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP DeskJet 5748||Windows 8 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP DeskJet 5748||Windows 8 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP DeskJet 5748||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP DeskJet 5748||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP DeskJet 5748||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP DeskJet 5748||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP DeskJet 5748||Mac OS X 10.4||Download|
|HP DeskJet 5748||Mac OS X 10.3||Download|
|HP DeskJet 5748||Mac OS X 10.2||Download|
|HP DeskJet 5748||Mac OS X 10.1||Download|
|HP DeskJet 5748||Mac OS X 11.1||Download|
Download HP Deskjet 5748 Printer Drivers from Official Website
Follow these steps to see how you can download the Printer drivers from HP’s website:
1. Open HP’s website and then go to the HP Support page.
2. Enter the Printer model in the box. Click on it when the model appears.
3. Select Drivers & Downloads on the right of the picture of your model.
4. Select the driver tag based on your system compatibility.
5. Now, finally, click the select button on the right side of the driver you want to download.
6. Click Download and save the file to your computer.
How to install HP Deskjet 5748 Printer Drivers?
There are three methods of download and installation of HP Deskjet 5748 provided in this article. The methods are used to accurately provide your desired results efficiently.
Method 1 – Install Driver by Using Setup File (Automatically)
To install the HP Deskjet, 5748 Printer driver, using the setup file, follow the subsequent steps:
1. Firstly, open the Control Switch from the Start Windows.
2. Now, download the setup file from the links provided above.
3. Now, double-tap the installed setup file. You then need to attach it to the Disk Icon.
4. To attach it to the Disk Icon, you need to click on it twice.
5. Next, again double-click the “Setup” folder to make the screen appear. By following the instructions on the screen, launch the application, and allow the connection settings for your system.
6. Now, finally, after the launching process is completed, ensure to reboot your computer or laptop.
7. You can run a test print after your system restart to initiate all the working of your Printer.
Method 2 – Install Driver Manually (“Add a printer” Method)
To install the HP Deskjet, 5748 Printer driver, using the Add a Printer method, follow the subsequent steps:
1. The first step requires you to open the start window and go to the Printer & Drivers option in the Control Panel.
2. In the Control Panel, click on the ‘Add a Printer Option’ placed on the left panel.
3. After you click on it dialogue box will appear with the question ‘How do you want to establish?’ the connection for the Printer. The USB key option is the most reliable and easy one, so click on it.c
4. Now, you need to select the option allowing a current port and later click on the Next option.
5. At this point, the built-in operator’s menu will appear. In the menu, you have to select your printer and driver version, after which you need to tap the ‘Next button to begin with the installation.
6. If the built-in driver system mentioned above doesn’t work, you can try the other two options, i.e., Have Disk and Windows Update option.
7. To use the ‘Have Disk’ option, it is suggested that you have the drivers downloaded from HP’s official website.
8. Finally, run the Window Upgradation process. This will lead to set the drivers of the Printer in your system.
Method 3 – Install Printer Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver
To install the HP Deskjet, 5748 Printer driver, using the CD or DVD driver, follow the subsequent steps:
1. Firstly, switch on your PC or laptop and insert the CD-ROM into the CD drive. The driver setup application of your Printer will appear immediately.
2. If the setup application does not activate immediately, double-tap the CD icon in the My Computer folder. Type the following text- MSETUP4.EXE and double-click on it as soon as the CD ROM panel appears.
3. You need to hit the Run Msetup4.4×4 command on the AutoPlay window and then answer Yes or No to use the User Account Control Dialogue key.
4. After the User Account Control Dialogue key activates, you must click the “Easy Download the” key.
5. You will then notice that the operators, application software, and on-screen guides are launched collectively.
6. If you want to download specific items, you need to click on the Custom Install option.
7. Lastly, click the Install button to complete the process.
We hope that using the methods with precision helped you download and install the HP Deskjet Printer driver in your system. However, if you are still facing any problems in the installation process, you can connect with us via the comment section below. We will help you out with your HP Deskjet 5748 Printer installation.