With the HP DeskJet F4180 All-in-One Printer, you can get quick, daily prints and copies at speeds up to 20 ppm monochrome and 14 ppm color. This article will tell you how to download and install the HP DeskJet F4185 Printer Driver.
With this Printer, you can print, utilizing an across board worked with HP grant-winning unwavering quality. You can likewise depend on strength and execution this across the board is made to endure. It gives reasonable printing and fewer cartridge changes with high limit substitution inkjet cartridges.
You can print durable archives that keep up with text and shading quality without blurring for quite a long time. Save and reestablish reports and photographs with 1200 x 2400 dpi check goal.
Output from books and thick materials, the sweeping cover can be taken off and effectively supplanted. Print and duplicate 4 x 6-inch borderless photographs or print with borders in sizes up to 8.5 x 11 inches. Upgrade the shading nature of your photographs with a discretionary six-ink tone.
How to Download HP DeskJet F4185 Printer Drivers?
Use the list of drivers mentioned below to choose your HP DeskJet F4185 Printer drivers compatible with Windows, Linux, and macOS.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|DeskJet F4185||Windows XP (32-bit)||Download|
|DeskJet F4185||Windows XP (64-bit)||Download|
|DeskJet F4185||Windows Vista (32-bit)||Download|
|DeskJet F4185||Windows Vista (64-bit)||Download|
|DeskJet F4185||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|DeskJet F4185||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|DeskJet F4185||Windows 8 (32-bit)||Download|
|DeskJet F4185||Windows 8 (64-bit)||Download|
|DeskJet F4185||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|DeskJet F4185||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|DeskJet F4185||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|DeskJet F4185||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
|DeskJet F4185||Mac OS X 10.9||Download|
|DeskJet F4185||Mac OS X 10.8||Download|
|DeskJet F4185||Mac OS X 10.7||Download|
|DeskJet F4185||Mac OS X 10.6||Download|
|DeskJet F4185||Mac OS X 10.5||Download|
|DeskJet F4185||Mac OS X 10.4||Download|
Download HP DeskJet F4185 Printer Drivers from Official Website
You can download the HP DeskJet F4185 Printer drivers from HP’s official website using these steps:
1. Open HP’s official website and then visit its Support page.
2. Now, enter your Printer’s details in the search box of the site.
3. You’ll find a column called Driver and Downloads; open it.
4. Shortlist a driver compatible with both your HP DeskJet F4185 Printer and your Operating System.
5. After this, download the driver software on your computer.
How to install HP DeskJet F4185 Printer Drivers?
There are three methods to download and install the HP DeskJet F4185 Printer drivers in your system that are discussed below. The first method follows the installation using the Setup file, the second follows a manual process, while the third method uses a CD/DVD driver.
Method 1 – Install HP DeskJet F4185 Printer Driver by Using Setup File (Automatically)
To install the HP DeskJet F4185 Printer using a setup file, follow these steps:
1. Download the setup file of HP DeskJet F4185 Printer Driver by clicking the links mentioned above, or you can download it from HP’s official website. The steps for the same have also been described above.
2. After downloading the setup file, run it. The installation wizard will appear on the screen.
3. Now, start following the instructions step by step of the installation wizard.
4. Next, connect the HP DeskJet F4185 Printer driver and your computer using the USB cable. Follow this step only when directed to do so.
5. Now, wait until the connection between the Printer and your computer is detected. Simultaneously, keep following more instructions that follow on the screen.
6. Next, input all the values into the installation wizard and then finish the installation process.
7. You can now test your Printer.
Method 2 – Install HP DeskJet F4185 Printer Driver Manually (“Add a printer” method)
To install the HP DeskJet F4185 Printer using Add a Printer method, follow these steps:
1. Make sure to connect your HP DeskJet F4185 Printer and your Computer or Laptop via USB cable.
2. Open Printer and Scanners on your Windows 10 system.
3. Now, tap the option: The Printer that I want isn’t listed. Let Windows 10 find your Printer.
4. Choose “Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings” and click on Next.
5. Use an existing port LPT1: (Printer Port) and then choose your HP Printer Model No.
6. Select “Use the driver currently installed (recommended)” and click Next.
7. Add your HP Printer model number/name and share the Printer if you want to; otherwise, choose the “Do not share” option.
8. Click “Set as Default Printer.”
Method 3 – Install HP DeskJet F4185 Printer Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver
To install the HP DeskJet F4185 Printer using a CD or DVD driver, follow these steps:
1. Ensure you have the correct CD or DVD driver for installing the HP DeskJet F4185 Printer.
2. Insert the CD/DVD driver into your computer or laptop and let it run.
3. Launch the setup file you had downloaded, which would open the installation wizard.
4. Follow all the steps of the installation wizard that appear on your computer screen.
5. At this point, establish the connection between the HP DeskJet F4185 Printer Driver and the computer cable using the USB cable. Therefore, you should read all the instructions carefully.
6. Wait until the computer detects your HP DeskJet F4185 Printer driver, and then proceed with the installation process.
7. Ensure to input all the necessary values to the installation wizard until the installation process is finished.
8. Finally, you can test your Printer by printing a document.
We hope you will now be able to download and install the HP DeskJet F4185 Printer driver in your system. However, suppose you still face issues regarding the installation or any other problem in your HP DeskJet F4185 Printer. In that case, you can connect with us through the chatbox or the comment section given below. We will try to help you in the best way possible.