HP is considered one of the finest companies in terms of modern-day printing. Let’s discuss how to download and install drivers for your HP ENVY 5535 e-All-in-One Printer.
The ENVY 5535 e-All-in-One Printer follows its company’s footsteps and is a fantastic printer from HP. The printer can print a 600×600 dpi black and white photograph in less than 20 seconds. It features a 2.65” touch screen for commanding the printer. This is a wireless printer coming from HP that means you can print your documents from anywhere in your house or office through Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint and obviously wireless direct printing.
How to download HP ENVY 5535 e-All-in-One Printer Drivers?
Here is a list of links for you to download the drivers compatible with Windows, macOS and Linux for your HP ENVY 5535 e-All-in-One Printer.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|HP ENVY 5535||Windows XP (32-bit)||Download|
|HP ENVY 5535||Windows XP (64-bit)||Download|
|HP ENVY 5535||Windows Vista (32-bit)||Download|
|HP ENVY 5535||Windows Vista (64-bit)||Download|
|HP ENVY 5535||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP ENVY 5535||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP ENVY 5535||Windows 8 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP ENVY 5535||Windows 8 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP ENVY 5535||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP ENVY 5535||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP ENVY 5535||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP ENVY 5535||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP ENVY 5535||Mac OS 11||Download|
|HP ENVY 5535||Mac OS 10.15||Download|
|HP ENVY 5535||macOS 10.14||Download|
|HP ENVY 5535||macOS 10.13||Download|
|HP ENVY 5535||macOS 10.12||Download|
|HP ENVY 5535||Mac OS X 10.11||Download|
|HP ENVY 5535||Mac OS X 10.10||Download|
|HP ENVY 5535||Mac OS X 10.9||Download|
|HP ENVY 5535||Mac OS X 10.8||Download|
|HP ENVY 5535||Mac OS X 10.7||Download|
|HP ENVY 5535||Mac OS X 10.6||Download|
|HP ENVY 5535||Android Pie||Download|
|HP ENVY 5535||Android Oreo||Download|
|HP ENVY 5535||iOS 13.x||Download|
|HP ENVY 5535||iOS 12.x||Download|
Download Drivers from HP’s official website
1. Visit HP’s official webpage and log in to the Support Page.
2. Enter your printer’s family and model in the search box.
3. Open Drivers and Downloads.
4. Select drivers compatible with your computer and printer.
5. Click OK and download the driver.
How to install HP ENVY 5535 e-All-in-One Printer Drivers?
There are 3 methods to download and install drivers for your HP ENVY 5535 e-All-in-One Printer that we will be discussing through this article. Keep scrolling to understand these methods in detail!
Method 1 – Install Driver by Using Setup File (Automatically)
To install the HP ENVY 5355 e-All-in-One Printer driver in your system using the Setup file, follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. First, you need to install the driver you downloaded from the links mentioned above or from HP’s website.
2. Now, connect the USB cable to your computer device.
3. Then, you need to download the installation file, find the correct driver to install ENVY 5642.
4. Run the file as an Administrator, after which the installation wizard will appear.
5. Now, follow the instructions that come into view on the display and complete the setup.
6. Connect the USB cable between your printer and computer.
7. Now, wait for some time and then carry on the steps when instructed.
8. Now, you need to manually input the values for each step into the wizard and finish the installation process.
9. Finally, your HP ENVY 5355 Printer is ready to use after the driver installation.
Method 2 – Install Driver Manually (“Add a printer” Method)
To install the HP ENVY 5355 e-All-in-One Printer driver manually in your system, follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. The first step is to turn on your HP ENVY 5355 Printer and then choose the Printer application and drivers in the menu panel.
2. Next, select your Printer and then enter your Printer’s name along with the model number. Later, click the Submit button.
3. While looking at the Operating system compatibility and the Printer’s driver details, click on the Download button.
4. Now, you have to open the downloaded .exe file.
5. Finally, double-click the downloaded file to open it.
6. Now, you only have to follow the instructions that appear on your system’s screen.
7. Lastly, click the Finish button to complete the driver installation process.
Method 3 – Install Printer Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver
To install the HP ENVY 5660 e-All-in-One Printer driver using a CD or DVD driver in your system, follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. Firstly, make sure to have the correct CD or DVD driver for your HP ENVY 5660.
2. The next step is to insert the CD driver into your computer or PC.
3. Now, let the CD launch on your computer.
4. Next, start executing the downloaded setup file and then follow the installation wizard that will appear on your screen.
5. Now, follow the on-screen instructions until the installation process is completed.
6. In the next step, you will be asked to establish a connection between the HP ENVY 5355 and the computer using a USB cable.
7. Now, wait until your computer or laptop detects the HP ENVY 5355 Printer and then continue the installation process.
8. Now, you will have to insert all the values into the installation wizard until the installation process is finished.
9. Once the process is completed, you can run a test print.
We hope that the given solutions have been helpful to you for the download and installation of the HP ENVY e-All-in-One Printer driver. However, if you are still not able to solve the problem then you can connect with us via the chat box at the bottom right or through the comment section below. We’ll try to help you guide with your HP Printer Install.