Intended to keep your family efficiently productive, the HP ENVY Pro 6475e All-In-One Printer allows you to print, copy and scan files, homework, borderless photographs, and many more tremendous features. This printer incorporates 2 years of ink naturally conveyed to your entryway with HP Instant Ink conveyance administration. Easy setup, effortless mobile printing, hassle free connectivity and amazing printing speed is some of the many amazing features this printer holds. Through this article we will learn how to download and install the HP ENVY Pro 6475e All-In-One Printer Drivers.
How to Download HP ENVY Pro 6475e All-in-One Printer Drivers?
We provide you the links to download the HP ENVY Pro 6475e All-In-One Printer Drivers below. The links are compatible to all the operating systems like Windows, Mac, as well as Linux.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|HP ENVY Pro Printer||Android Pie||Download|
|HP ENVY Pro Printer||Android Oreo||Download|
|HP ENVY Pro Printer||iOS 13.X||Download|
|HP ENVY Pro Printer||iOS 12.X||Download|
|HP ENVY Pro Printer||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP ENVY Pro Printer||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP ENVY Pro Printer||Windows 8 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP ENVY Pro Printer||Windows 8 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP ENVY Pro Printer||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP ENVY Pro Printer||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP ENVY Pro Printer||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP ENVY Pro Printer||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP ENVY Pro Printer||Mac OS 11.2||Download|
|HP ENVY Pro Printer||Mac OS 11.1||Download|
|HP ENVY Pro Printer||Mac OS 11.0||Download|
|HP ENVY Pro Printer||Mac OS 10.15||Download|
|HP ENVY Pro Printer||Mac OS 10.14||Download|
|HP ENVY Pro Printer||Mac OS 10.13||Download|
|HP ENVY Pro Printer||Mac OS 10.12||Download|
|HP ENVY Pro Printer||Mac OS X 10.10||Download|
|HP ENVY Pro Printer||Mac OS X 10.09||Download|
Download HP ENVY Pro 6475e All-in-One Printer Drivers from Official Website
You can download the HP ENVY Pro 6475e All-In-One Printer Drivers from HP’s official website. If you find that you are unable to do it. Try opening the website on another browser. Let us see how we can download the Printer drivers from HP’s website:
1. Open with HP’s website and then go to the HP Support page.
2. Enter the Printer model in the box. Click on it when the model appears.
3. Select Drivers & Downloads on the right of the picture of your model.
4. Select the driver tag based on your system compatibility.
5. Now finally click on the ‘Select’ key on the right side of the driver you want to download.
6. Click download and save the file to your computer.
How to install HP ENVY Pro 6475e All-in-One Printer Drivers?
The HP ENVY Pro 6475 All-in-One Printer drivers can be downloaded using several methods. In this article we have chosen three easy and detailed ways for the installation of you HP ENVY Pro 6475e All-in-One Printer drivers namely, the setup file option, the add a printer method and finally the installation through CD or DVD Driver.
Method 1 – Install Driver by Using Setup File (Automatically)
You may follow the given steps to install your HP ENVY Pro 6475e All-in-One Printer drivers using the Setup File:
1. Download the printer driver from the website using the steps that we have discussed above.
2. Now from the download folder double click on the file to move on and facilitate the installation agreement and settings.
3. As you begin the installation setting on your system, follow the screen instructions that appear.
4. It might also display a menu of the outdated drivers, therefore, it is suggested to review the list very thoroughly and then locate the HP ENVY Pro 6475e All-in-One Printer driver.
5. Now finally tap on the Update now option to begin the latest update and installation.
Method 2 – Install Driver Manually (“Add a printer” Method)
Use the steps mentioned below to install the HP ENVY Pro 6475 All-in-One Printer driver manually.
1. Click on the Start button and open Device Manager.
2. Now click on Printers and Hardware.
3. Select Add Printer.
4. From the Add Printer dialog box, click Add a Local Printer and select Next.
5. From there, choose a Printer Port – You can select from a drop-down of existing ports or use the recommended port setting that your computer selects for you and then click Next.
6. Now, add your driver that you had downloaded from the website.
7. Name your Printer and then click Finish.
8. Now run a test print.
Method 3 – Install Printer Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver
To install the HP ENVY Pro 6475e All-in-One Printer driver using the CD or DVD Driver, follow the given steps:
1. Launch the CD-ROM into the CD drive. The setup description will appear automatically.
2. Now launch the Run Msetup4.4×4 on the auto plays lane.
3. This will then lead on to Yes or No, using the User Account Control dialogue heading.
4. You’ll be notified of a “Secure Download” type, tick on that.
5. The driver operators, application software, and on-screen designs are organized all together. Click on the drivers you want to establish.
6. If you wish to choose particular items to download, tap on the Custom Install option.
7. Click Install and the process is achieved.
8. Now, reset the system to make it work efficiently and run a test print.
Through this article, we have tried to cover up all the doubts and steps required to download and install the HP ENVY Pro 6475e All-in-One Printer drivers. We hope this article has been helpful and has solved your queries. However, if you there is any feedback or query you want to share, you can connect with us via chat box at the bottom right or through the comment section below. We’ll try to help you guide with your ENVY Pro Printer Driver Install.