The HP LaserJet 1200 offers proficient and dependable outcomes with advantages including quick print speed, high print resolution, flexible connectivity, color checking, PostScript level 2, and developed paper-taking care capacities. Let us know how we can download and install the HP LaserJet 1200 Printer driver, into our system.
The HP LaserJet 1200 is the base model for HP LaserJet 1200 Printer series that gives you the adaptability to extend to meet your future requirements. For example, to move up to a multi-utilitarian, hp LaserJet across the board, just add the copier/scanner connection.
The HP LaserJet 1200 additionally gives you the adaptability to grow to an organization printer for a bit of workgroup of 2 to 3 men in a private venture or workspace climate.
How to Download HP LaserJet 1200 Printer Drivers?
You can download the HP LaserJet 1200 Printer Drivers from the links provided below. The links provided here are compatible with Windows, Mac, as well as Linux.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|HP LaserJet 1200||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet 1200||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet 1200||Windows 8 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet 1200||Windows 8 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet 1200||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet 1200||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet 1200||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet 1200||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet 1200||Mac OS X 10.9||Download|
|HP LaserJet 1200||Mac OS X 10.8||Download|
|HP LaserJet 1200||Mac OS X 10.7||Download|
|HP LaserJet 1200||Mac OS X 10.5||Download|
|HP LaserJet 1200||Mac OS X 10.4||Download|
|HP LaserJet 1200||Mac OS X 10.3||Download|
|HP LaserJet 1200||Mac OS X 10.2||Download|
|HP LaserJet 1200||Linux||Download|
Download HP LaserJet 1200 Printer Drivers from Official Website
To download the HP LaserJet 2100m Printer Drivers from HP’s official website, follow the given steps:
1. Firstly, go to HP’s official website and then open its HP Support page.
2. Now, enter the Printer model in the search box and then click on your Printer model.
3. Now, select Drivers & Downloads on the right of your HP DeskJet 1200 Printer.
4. Next, select the HP DeskJet 1200 Printer driver based on your system compatibility.
5. You can now click on the Select key for downloading the driver.
6. Finally, click download and save the driver file to your computer.
How to install HP LaserJet 1200 Printer Drivers?
This article will discuss three methods to download and install the HP LaserJet 1200 Printer drivers in your system. Keep scrolling to know-how.
Method 1 – Install Driver by Using Setup File (Automatically)
To install the HP LaserJet 1200 Printer Drivers with ease, use the Setup file automatic installation by following these steps:
1. Firstly, download and install the software Driver from HP’s official website or through the driver links that have been mentioned above.
2. Now, launch the setup file you have downloaded and tap the Scan button.
3. Next, click the Update option next to the Printer driver to download it according to your system compatibility.
4. Now, run this downloaded file and follow the installation wizard.
5. Lastly, you need to reboot your system to accomplish the update.
Method 2 – Install Driver Manually (“Add a printer” Method)
Follow the given steps to know how to install the Printer manually:
1. Firstly, click the Start button on the taskbar and then open the Control Panel.
2. Now, you need to click on the Hardware and Sound option.
3. Next, select Add Printer from the list.
4. Now, from the Add Printer dialogue box, you need to click Add a Local Printer and select Next.
5. Then on, choose a Printer Port from the available drop-down menu.
6. Now, you have to add your driver for the HP DeskJet Printer that you downloaded from the website or the link given above.
7. Finally, name your HP DeskJet 1200 Printer and then click the Finish button.
Method 3 – Install Printer Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver
Follow these steps for installation of HP LaserJet 2100m Printer Drivers using the CD or DVD:
1. First off, begin by switching on your computer and laptop and then inserting the CD-ROM into the CD drive.
2. The setup file will start automatically. However, if your system does not respond immediately, right-click twice on the CD icon in the My Computer folder and type the following text: MSETUP4.EXE. Then, you need to double tap on it as soon as the CD ROM Menu opens.
3. Next, click on Run Msetup4.4×4 on the AutoPlay icon. Then, further move on to Yes or No to use the User Account Control Dialogue box.
4. Now, select the “Easy Download” key there.
5. At this stage, the operators, application software, and on-screen patterns will launch together.
6. If you wish to select particular details for the download, prefer the Custom Install option.
7. Finally, click on Install to initiate and move ahead with the installation process.
8. Now, lastly, you can restart the system to make your HP DeskJet work appropriately.
We hope that with that this article has helped you in understanding the process of download and install of the HP DeskJet 1200 Printer driver into your system. For best results, the above-given methods need to be followed accurately. However, if you still face any problem installing your HP DeskJet 1200 Printer, you can connect with us through the chatbox or the comment section below.