The HP LaserJet 2100 series printers are intended for individuals who request firm quality in all that they do and have a sharp eye for esteem. Its most amazing feature is the genuine 1200 x 1200 dpi laser yield, the most elevated in this team, which compels CDs to produce with fresh, extremely clear content and exquisite illustrations. There’s additionally the HP UltraPrecise Toner Cartridge for more keen content and designs in addition to excellent grayscale for convincing realistic pictures. Let’s jump further into the article and talk about how we can install and download the HP LaserJet 2100m Printer Drivers.
How to Download HP LaserJet 2100m Printer Drivers?
You can download the HP LaserJet 2100m Printer Drivers from the download links provided below in the table according to your system compatibility. The links are compatible with Windows, Mac, as well as Linux.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|HP LaserJet 2100m||Windows XP (32-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet 2100m||Windows Vista (32-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet 2100m||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet 2100m||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet 2100m||Windows 8 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet 2100m||Windows 8 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet 2100m||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet 2100m||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet 2100m||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet 2100m||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet 2100m||Mac OS X 10.5||Download|
|HP LaserJet 2100m||Mac OS X 10.4||Download|
|HP LaserJet 2100m||Mac OS X 10.3||Download|
|HP LaserJet 2100m||Mac OS X 10.2||Download|
|HP LaserJet 2100m||Mac OS 9||Download|
|HP LaserJet 2100m||Mac OS 8||Download|
|HP LaserJet 2100m||Unix||Download|
Download HP LaserJet 2100m Printer Drivers from Official Website
Apart from the drivers link provided above you can also download them from HP’s official website. To download the HP LaserJet 2100m Printer Drivers from the website, follow the given steps:
1. Open HP’s official website and then go to its HP Support page.
2. Enter the Printer model in the box. Click on it when the model appears.
3. Select Drivers & Downloads on the right.
4. Select the driver based on your system compatibility.
5. Now finally click on the ‘Select’ key on the right side of the driver you want to download.
6. Click download and save the driver file to your computer.
How to install HP LaserJet 2100m Printer Drivers?
We will be discussing three ways to install the HP LaserJet 2100m Printer Drivers in your system. For the best functioning of the printer, it is always suggested to keep updating the drivers and your operating system accordingly for better compatibility.
Method 1 – Install Driver by Using Setup File (Automatically)
To install the Printer Drivers with ease, use the Setup file automatic installation. For the installation of your HP LaserJet 2100m Printer Drivers using the setup file, follow these steps:
1. Download and install the software driver from the website or through the links mentioned above.
2. Launch Driver and push the Scan switch.
3. Now, click the Update key right next to the signaled printer driver to immediately compute the suitable version of this driver, then download it on your system.
4. Another option is, by starting the process by clicking on the Update All option and fixing the right version of all the drivers that are expired or not updated on your computer.
5. Before using, reboot your system to fulfill the update.
Method 2 – Install Driver Manually (“Add a printer” Method)
To install the printer drivers manually, follow the subsequent steps:
1. Go to HP Software and Drivers option on their official website and tap on the Printer.
2. Type your HP printer version in the search box, and click the Submit key.
3. According to the compatibility of your system, chose the driver and then click Download.
4. Launch the driver on your system and try running a test print.
Method 3 – Install Printer Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver
Steps for installation of HP LaserJet 2100m Printer Drivers using the CD or DVD Drivers are as follows:
1. Start the system and then insert the CD-ROM into the CD drive. The setup operation will then begin automatically.
2. If your system does not respond immediately, right-click twice on the CD icon in the My Computer box. Then type the following text-
MSETUP4.EXE and double tap on it as soon as the CD ROM Menu opens.
3. Now click on Run Msetup4.4×4 on the autoplay icon, and later move on to Yes or No to use the User Account Control Dialogue box.
4. You will find an “Easy Download” key there. You need to click on that.
5. The operators, application software, and on-screen patterns will be launched together. Click on the drivers you want to set.
6. If you want to pick particular details to download, draw the Custom Install option.
7. Click Install for the completion of the process. Now finally, restart the system to make it work appropriately.
Through the medium of this article, we have laid emphasis on covering all the queries and problems related to the installation and download of the HP LaserJet 2100m Printer driver. Nonetheless, if you find something that has been missed out or was unclear to you, we would then like to guide you. You can connect with us via chat the box at the bottom right or through the comment section below. We’ll try to help you guide with your HP LaserJet Printer Drivers Downloads & Install.