The HP LaserJet P2015dn Laser Printer can rapidly process text, pictures and illustrations with its brilliant built-in processor and memory. This article will tell you how to download and install the HP LaserJet P2015dn Printer drivers.
It has print accelerates to 27 pages each moment, and you’ll get the primary page in under 8.5 seconds from the Sleep mode with HP’s right away on technology. The Printer likewise has a duplexer, so you can save paper and space by printing twofold sided records.
Past usefulness, the LaserJet P2015dn additionally prints with wonderful quality. You’ll print high-quality reports with complex diagrams and designs on account of its actual 1200 dpi yield. HP’s Smart printing innovation consequently changes the printer settings to guarantee amazing quality. You’ll save space with this reduced, smooth Printer that is intended for insignificant plate distension and fits effectively in any workspace.
How to Download HP LaserJet P2015dn Printer Drivers?
You can choose from the list of HP LaserJet P2015dn Printer drivers below according to your compatibility with Windows, macOS, or Linux operating systems.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|LaserJet P2015dn||Windows XP (32-bit)||Download|
|LaserJet P2015dn||Windows XP (64-bit)||Download|
|LaserJet P2015dn||Windows Vista (32-bit)||Download|
|LaserJet P2015dn||Windows Vista (64-bit)||Download|
|LaserJet P2015dn||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|LaserJet P2015dn||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|LaserJet P2015dn||Windows 8 (32-bit)||Download|
|LaserJet P2015dn||Windows 8 (64-bit)||Download|
|LaserJet P2015dn||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|LaserJet P2015dn||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|LaserJet P2015dn||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|LaserJet P2015dn||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
|LaserJet P2015dn||Mac OS X 10.12||Download|
Download HP LaserJet P2015dn Printer Drivers from Official Website
HP LaserJet P2015dn Printer drivers from HP’s official website using the following steps:
1. First, you need to open HP’s official webpage and then open their Support page.
2. Then, enter your Printer’s details in the search box of the site.
3. Next, you’ll find a column called Driver and Downloads; open it.
4. Shortlist a driver compatible with both your HP LaserJet P2015dn Printer and your Operating System.
5. After this, you can download the installer on your computer.
How to install HP LaserJet P2015dn Printer Drivers?
Three methods to download and install the HP LaserJet P2015dn Printer drivers in your system are discussed below. The first method is the installation using the Setup file, the second is a manual process, while the third method uses a CD/DVD driver.
Method 1 – Install Printer Driver by Using Setup File (Automatically)
To install the HP LaserJet P2015dn Printer using a setup file, follow these steps:
1. Download the setup file of HP LaserJet P2015dn Printer Driver by clicking the links mentioned above, or you can download it from HP’s official website. The steps for the same have also been described above.
2. After downloading the setup file, run it. The installation wizard will appear on the screen.
3. Now, start following the instructions step by step of the installation wizard.
4. Next, connect the HP LaserJet P2015dn Printer driver and your computer using the USB cable. Follow this step only when directed to do so.
5. Now, wait until the connection between the Printer and your computer is detected. Simultaneously, keep following more instructions that follow on the screen.
6. Next, input all the values into the installation wizard and then finish the installation process.
7. You can now test your Printer.
Method 2 – Install Printer Driver Manually (“Add a printer” method)
To install the HP LaserJet P2015dn Printer using Add a Printer method, follow these steps:
1. Make sure to connect your HP LaserJet P2015dn Printer and your Computer or Laptop via USB cable.
2. Open Printer and Scanners on your Windows 10 system.
3. Now, tap the option: The Printer that I want isn’t listed. Let Windows 10 find your Printer.
4. Choose “Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings” and click on Next.
5. Use an existing port LPT1: (Printer Port) and then choose your HP Printer Model No.
6. Select “Use the driver currently installed (recommended)” and click Next.
7. Add your HP Printer model number/name and share the Printer if you want to; otherwise, choose the “Do not share” option.
8. Click “Set as Default.”
Method 3 – Install HP LaserJet P2015dn Printer Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver
To install the HP LaserJet P2015dn Printer using a CD or DVD driver, follow these steps:
1. Ensure you have the correct CD or DVD driver for installing the HP LaserJet P2015dn Printer.
2. Insert the CD/DVD driver into your computer or laptop and let it run.
3. Launch the setup file you had downloaded, which would open the installation wizard.
4. Follow all the steps of the installation wizard that appear on your computer screen.
5. At this point, establish the connection between the HP LaserJet P2015dn Printer Driver and the computer cable using the USB cable. Therefore, you should read all the instructions carefully.
6. Wait until the computer detects your HP LaserJet P2015dn Printer driver, and then proceed with the installation process.
7. Ensure to input all the necessary values to the installation wizard until the installation process is finished.
8. Finally, you can test your Printer by printing a document.
We hope you can now download and install the HP LaserJet P2015dn Printer drivers in your system. However, if you face any issues in the installation process or any other problem, you can connect with us in the comment section or the chatbox below. We will try our best to solve your Printer issue.