HP’s LaserJet P2035n Printer is an ideal Printer when it comes to use and maintenance. This article will tell you how to download and install the HP LaserJet P2035n Printer drivers.
It conveys proficient quality monochrome reports at goals up to 600 x 600dpi because of HP’s Resolution Enhancement innovation (REt). The P2035n flaunts print accelerates to 30 pages each moment for a letter-sized record and conveys the first page out in as quick as 8 seconds when printing from the Ready mode. To help save money on paper and add inventiveness alternatives to your printed pieces, the P2035nis prepared for manual two-sided printing.
The P2035n is network-prepared with HP’s implicit Ethernet/Fast Ethernet to empower numerous PCs on an organization in little to medium-measured workgroups. Supporting your office’s efficiency and work process, the P2035n has 16MB of memory in addition to a 266MHz processor to assist with taking care of perplexing print occupations.
How to Download HP LaserJet P2035n Printer Drivers?
You can use the list of drivers mentioned below to choose your HP LaserJet P2035n printer drivers compatible with Windows, Linux, and macOS.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|LaserJet P2035n||Windows XP (32-bit)||Download|
|LaserJet P2035n||Windows XP (64-bit)||Download|
|LaserJet P2035n||Windows Vista (32-bit)||Download|
|LaserJet P2035n||Windows Vista (64-bit)||Download|
|LaserJet P2035n||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|LaserJet P2035n||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|LaserJet P2035n||Windows 8 (32-bit)||Download|
|LaserJet P2035n||Windows 8 (64-bit)||Download|
|LaserJet P2035n||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|LaserJet P2035n||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
|LaserJet P2035n||macOS 10.14||Download|
|LaserJet P2035n||macOS 10.12||Download|
|LaserJet P2035n||Mac OS X 10.11||Download|
|LaserJet P2035n||Mac OS X 10.10||Download|
|LaserJet P2035n||Mac OS X 10.9||Download|
|LaserJet P2035n||Mac OS X 10.8||Download|
|LaserJet P2035n||Mac OS X 10.7||Download|
|LaserJet P2035n||Mac OS X 10.6||Download|
|LaserJet P2035n||Mac OS X 10.5||Download|
Download HP LaserJet P2035n Printer Drivers from Official Website
You can download the HP LaserJet P2035n Printer drivers from HP’s official website using these steps:
1. First, you need to open HP’s official webpage and then open their Support page.
2. Then, enter your Printer’s details in the search box of the site.
3. Next, you’ll find a column called Driver and Downloads; open it.
4. Shortlist a driver compatible with both your HP LaserJet P2035n Printer and your Operating System.
5. After this, download the installer on your computer.
How to install HP LaserJet P2035n Printer Drivers?
In this article, three methods to download and install the HP LaserJet P2035n Printer drivers in your system will be provided. The first method follows the installation using the Setup file, the second follows a manual process, while the third method uses a CD/DVD driver.
Method 1 – Install HP LaserJet P2035n Printer Driver by Using Setup File (Automatically)
To install the HP LaserJet P2035n Printer using a setup file, follow these steps:
1. Download the setup file of HP LaserJet P2035n Printer Driver by clicking the links mentioned above, or you can download it from HP’s official website. The steps for the same have also been described above.
2. After downloading the setup file, run it. The installation wizard will appear on the screen.
3. Now, start following the instructions step by step of the installation wizard.
4. Next, connect the HP LaserJet P2035n Printer driver and your computer using the USB cable. Follow this step only when directed to do so.
5. Now, wait until the connection between the Printer and your computer is detected. Simultaneously, keep following more instructions that follow on the screen.
6. Next, input all the values into the installation wizard and then finish the installation process.
7. You can now test your Printer.
Method 2 – Install HP LaserJet P2035n Printer Driver Manually (“Add a printer” method)
To install the HP LaserJet P2035n Printer using Add a Printer method, follow these steps:
1. Make sure to connect your HP LaserJet P2035n Printer and your Computer or Laptop via USB cable.
2. Open Printer and Scanners on your Windows 10 system.
3. Now, tap the option: The Printer that I want isn’t listed. Let Windows 10 find your Printer.
4. Choose “Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings” and click on Next.
5. Use an existing port LPT1: (Printer Port) and then choose your HP Printer Model No.
6. Select “Use the driver currently installed (recommended)” and click Next.
7. Add your HP Printer model number/name and share the Printer if you want to; otherwise, choose the “Do not share” option.
8. Click “Set as Default Printer.”
Method 3 – Install HP LaserJet P2035n Printer Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver
To install the HP LaserJet P2035n Printer using a CD or DVD driver, follow these steps:
1. Ensure you have the correct CD or DVD driver for installing the HP LaserJet P2035n Printer.
2. Insert the CD/DVD driver into your computer or laptop and let it run.
3. Launch the setup file you had downloaded, which would open the installation wizard.
4. Follow all the steps of the installation wizard that appear on your computer screen.
5. At this point, establish the connection between the HP LaserJet P2035n Printer Driver and the computer cable using the USB cable. Therefore, you should read all the instructions carefully.
6. Wait until the computer detects your HP LaserJet P2035n Printer driver, and then proceed with the installation process.
7. Ensure to input all the necessary values to the installation wizard until the installation process is finished.
8. Finally, you can test your Printer by printing a document.
We hope you will now be able to download and install the HP LaserJet P2035n Printer driver in your system without any hassle. However, if you still face any issues regarding the installation or any other problem in your HP LaserJet P2035n Printer. In that case, you can connect with us through the chatbox or the comment section given below. We will try to help you in the best way possible.