The LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Network Monochrome All-in-One Laser Printer from HP prints at up to 26 pages each moment, with the primary page out in just 8.5 seconds. Considering driver-upheld manual duplex printing, it’s not challenging to monitor paper and decrease mess by imprinting on the two sides of the page.
The printer’s inward 128 MB of memory handles complex archives without hindering your PC. The unit can be effectively associated with a neighborhood wired or small organization or a standard PC USB port. Furthermore, the M1536dnf is viable with HP ePrint. Print from any place you are by messaging a document connection to your printer’s extraordinary email address.
Now we’ll be discussing ways to install and download the HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Printer Drivers.
How to Download HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Printer Drivers?
We provide you with the links to download the HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Printer Drivers below. The links provided in the table are compatible with Windows, Mac, as well as Linux.
|Printer Model No||Operating System||Download Link|
|HP LaserJet M1536dnf||Windows XP (32-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet M1536dnf||Windows XP (64-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet M1536dnf||Windows Vista (32-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet M1536dnf||Windows Vista (64-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet M1536dnf||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet M1536dnf||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet M1536dnf||Windows 8 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet M1536dnf||Windows 8 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet M1536dnf||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet M1536dnf||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet M1536dnf||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet M1536dnf||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet M1536dnf||Mac OS 11.3||Download|
|HP LaserJet M1536dnf||Mac OS 11.2||Download|
|HP LaserJet M1536dnf||Mac OS 11.1||Download|
|HP LaserJet M1536dnf||Mac OS 10.15||Download|
|HP LaserJet M1536dnf||Mac OS 10.14||Download|
|HP LaserJet M1536dnf||Mac OS 10.13||Download|
|HP LaserJet M1536dnf||Mac OS 10.12||Download|
|HP LaserJet M1536dnf||Mac OS X 10.11||Download|
|HP LaserJet M1536dnf||Mac OS X 10.10||Download|
|HP LaserJet M1536dnf||Mac OS X 10.09||Download|
|HP LaserJet M1536dnf||Mac OS X 10.08||Download|
|HP LaserJet M1536dnf||Mac OS X 10.07||Download|
|HP LaserJet M1536dnf||Mac OS X 10.06||Download|
|HP LaserJet M1536dnf||Mac OS X 10.05||Download|
|HP LaserJet M1536dnf||UNIX||Download|
Download HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Printer Drivers from Official Website
To download the HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Printer Drivers from HP’s official website, you may follow these steps:
1. Firstly, open HP’s website and then go to its Support page.
2. Next, insert the Printer model in the search box. Click on your Printer model when it appears.
3. Now, click on the Drivers & Downloads button which is on the right side of the picture of your model.
4. Select the driver based on your system’s compatibility.
5. Now, finally, click on the ‘Select’ key on the right side of the driver you want to download.
6. Click download and save the installer software to your computer.
How to install HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Printer Drivers?
After downloading the drivers from the blue links provided above or from HP’s official website, you can follow these three installation methods of HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf drivers on your computer.
Method 1 – Install Driver by Using Setup File (Automatically)
Setup files are integral to installing a program in the system. To install the HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Printer Drivers using the setup file, follow the given steps:
1. Open HP’s official website and then go to its Support page.
2. Now download HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Printer Full Software Resolution from the website. You can also download the setup file from the blue links provided above.
3. After the download is complete double click on it and then allow the installation agreement and settings.
4. Now, click Next on the connection panel after selecting Automatic Setup on the dialogue that appears.
5. Select Connect Manually option on the Printer Found Space control.
6. On the Wireless Setup, utilizing a USB cable option, select cancel.
7. After selecting the USB cable option from the Connection options page, connect your Printer and PC using a USB cable. After doing it, hit the Next button.
8. Now, the setup will automatically recognize the Printer link and move on with the connection of device driver software.
9. Try running a test print.
Method 2 – Install Driver Manually (“Add a printer” Method)
At times when the system is unable to detect our printer even after connection this method of manually installing your printer driver saves the day. Follow the given steps to know how to install the Printer manually:
1. Click the Start button on the taskbar and open Device Manager.
2. Now click on Printers and Hardware.
3. Select Add Printer from the list.
4. From the Add Printer dialogue box, click Add a Local Printer and select Next.
5. From there, choose a Printer Port amongst the drop-down menu.
6. Now, add your driver that you had downloaded either from the website or from the link given above.
7. Name your Printer and then click Finish.
Method 3 – Install Printer Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver of your Printer
To install your HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Printer Drivers using the CD or DVD Driver, you may follow the subsequent steps:
1. Turn on the system, and then insert the CD-ROM into the CD drive. The setup wizard will appear automatically.
2. If the system does not start itself, double-click on the CD icon in the My Computer control. For example, type the text- MSETUP4.EXE and double-click on it as soon as the CD ROM menu surfaces.
3. Now click on to Run Msetup4.4×4 option in the auto plays lane. After that, carry on to Yes or No, utilizing the User Account Control Dialogue title instructions.
4. After all the instructions are tick marked, and you’ll notice a “Secure Download” sign. It would be best if you ticked that as well.
5. If you wish to choose particular items to download, you can also click the Custom Install option.
6. Click Install, and the process will finally be finished. Now, restart the system for easy usage.
7. After the system starts, run a test print.
We hope this article, has taught you as well as solved all your queries regarding the downloading and installation of HP LaserJet Pro Printer Drivers. But if you still think that something has been left or not understood, you can connect with us via the chat box at the bottom right or through the comment section below. We would love to help you.