With yet another amazing product out of the HP, the empire is the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdn Printer. With amazing characteristics like low energy consumption, fast speed, easily accessible through a mobile interface, trustworthy security, and sharp, clear, and crisp photo quality, this printer has become an ideal choice for a smooth overflow of work in big business. So let’s see how we can download and install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdn Printer Drivers in our system.
How to Download HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdn Printer drivers?
We provide you the links to download the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdn Printer Drivers below. The links are compatible with all the operating systems like Windows, Mac, as well as Linux.
|Printer Model No||Operating System||Download Link|
|HP LaserJet Pro Driver||Windows XP (32-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Driver||Windows Vista (64-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Driver||Windows Vista (32-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Driver||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Driver||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Driver||Windows 8 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Driver||Windows 8 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Driver||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Driver||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Driver||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Driver||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Driver||Mac OS 11.3||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Driver||Mac OS 11.2||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Driver||Mac OS 11.1||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Driver||Mac OS 11.0||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Driver||Mac OS 10.15||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Driver||Mac OS 10.14||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Driver||Mac OS 10.13||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Driver||Mac OS X 10.12||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Driver||Mac OS X 10.11||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Driver||Mac OS X 10.10||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Driver||Mac OS X 10.09||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Driver||iOS 12.x||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Driver||Android Oreo||Download|
Download HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdn Printer Drivers from Official Website
To download the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdn Printer Drivers from HP’s official website, you may follow these steps:
1. Open HP’s website and then go to the HP Support page.
2. Enter the Printer model in the box. Click on it when the model appears.
3. Select Drivers & Downloads on the right of the picture of your model.
4. Select the driver tag based on your system compatibility.
5. Now, finally, click on the ‘Select’ key on the right side of the driver you want to download.
6. Click download and save the file to your computer.
How to install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdn Printer Drivers?
After downloading the drivers from the link provided above or from HP’s official website, you can follow the three installation methods of these drivers on your computer.
Method 1 – Install Driver by Using Setup File (Automatically)
Setup files are integral to installing a program in the system. To install the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdn Printer Drivers using the setup file, follow the given steps:
1. As discussed above, download the printer driver from the website.
2. Now, from the download folder, double click on the file to move on and facilitate the installation agreement and settings.
3. As you begin the installation setting on your system, follow the screen instructions that appear.
4. It might also display a menu of the outdated drivers; therefore, it is suggested to review the list very thoroughly and then locate the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdn Printer Drivers.
5. Now, finally tap on the update now option to begin the latest update and installation.
Method 2 – Install Driver Manually (“Add a printer” Method)
At times the system is unable to detect our printer even after connection. To solve this issue and manually install your printer driver, you may follow the given steps:
1. Click on the Start button and open Device Manager.
2. Now click on Printers and Hardware.
3. Select Add Printer.
4. From the Add Printer dialog box, click Add a Local Printer and select Next.
5. From there, choose a Printer Port
6. Now, add your driver that you had downloaded from the website.
7. Name your Printer and then click Finish.
Method 3 – Install PrinterDriver by Using CDor DVD Driver
To install your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdn Printer Drivers using the CD or DVD Driver, you may follow the subsequent steps:
1. Launch the CD-ROM into the CD drive. The setup description will appear automatically.
2. Now launch the Run Msetup4.4×4 on the auto plays lane.
3. This will then lead to Yes or No, using the User Account Control dialogue heading.
4. You’ll be notified of a “Secure Download” type; tick on that.
5. The driver operators, application software, and on-screen designs are organized all together. 6. Click on the drivers you want to establish.
7. If you wish to choose particular items to download, tap on the Custom Install option.
8. Click Install, and the process is achieved.
9. Now, reset the system to make it work efficiently and run a test print.
We hope that through this article, we have been able to clarify and solve all your queries regarding the downloading and installation of HP LaserJet Pro MFP Printer Drivers. However, if you cannot solve the problem, we would love to connect and solve your issue. You may connect with us via the chat box at the bottom right or through the comment section below.