HP LaserJet Pro MFP M479fdw is a multifunctional wireless printer that automates complicated workflows. However, before using it, you need to download and install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M479fdw Printer Driver on your system to create communication between your printer and the system. Suppose you truly want to keep your business moving forward. In that case, you must stay up today in a technological environment to perform smart work and increase productivity. This HP printer model is advantageous for environmental purposes because it helps to save up to 18% energy. Also, it is designed with the latest technology that helps in reducing paper waste.
How to Download HP LaserJet Pro MFP M479fdw Printer Drivers?
Drivers play an essential role in printer working; without drivers, your printer won’t communicate with your system. So, before performing a print job it is essential to download your printer drivers. Follow the below-given method to download HP LaserJet Pro Printer Driver.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M479fdw Printer Drivers Download
To download HP LaserJet Pro MFP M479fdw Printer Drivers, all you need to do is; click on the blue download button mentioned in the below-given table. Remember that you have to download a driver which is compatible with your operating system.
|Printer Model No||Operating System||Download Link|
|HP LaserJet Pro Printer||IOS 13.x||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Printer||IOS 12.x||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Printer||IOS 11.x||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Printer||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Printer||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Printer||Windows 8 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Printer||Windows 8 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Printer||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Printer||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Printer||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Printer||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Printer||Mac OS 11.3||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Printer||Mac OS 11.2||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Printer||Mac OS 11.1||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Printer||Mac OS 11.0||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Printer||Mac OS 10.15||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Printer||Mac OS 10.14||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Printer||Mac OS 10.13||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Printer||Mac OS 10.12||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Printer||Mac OS 10.11||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Printer||Mac OS X 10.10||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Printer||Mac OS X 10.9||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Printer||Mac OS X 10.9||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Printer||Android Pie||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro Printer||Android Oreo||Download|
Download HP LaserJet Pro MFP M479fdw Printer Drivers from Official Website
Follow these steps to download HP LaserJet Pro MFP Printer Drivers from the Official Website;
1. Open your web browser in your system.
2. Search for HP Printer’s official website in the search box.
3. After finding the site, you need to open this site.
4. Go on to the support page of the HP Printer official website.
5. Now, type HP LaserJet Pro Printer Drivers in the search box. The website starts detecting your printer model drivers, and after finding them, it will show you the relevant drivers.
6. Now, you will see a list of drivers along with different Operating-system versions.
7. Select the driver of your preferred OS version.
8. Click on the download button.
9. Driver Starts downloading; wait until the download has finished.
How to install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M479fdw Printer Drivers?
One of the smallest wireless printers is the HP LaserJet Pro , and it is easily available in the market. However, suppose the user ever encounters a roadblock that prevents them from effectively operating this printer. In that case, they should investigate the nature of the printer drivers and, presumably, download HP printer drivers to resolve their printer issues. In this post, we’ll show you how to set up an HP LaserJet printer Drivers.
Method 1 – Install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M479fdw Drivers by Using Setup File Automatically
Many users lack the necessary programming expertise to download the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M479fdw printer driver automatically. They have a hard time automatically identifying and determining the correct operators. The methods to install the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M479fdw Driver automatically are as follows:
1. It starts with the driver downloaded file; double click on the driver downloaded file.
2. Allow the Installation agreement and setting.
3. After selecting the automatic setup, click next on the connection switch panel.
4. Select the Connect manually option.
5. Now, you will see a wireless setup utilizing the USB Attachment page; select here Cancel.
6. To set up the connection, you have to select the USB-Connect the appliance to this system via USB cord.
7. Click on the Next button.
8. Now, you will see an instruction to connect to a USB cord now, which means you need to connect your printer to your system.
9. Drivers’ setup automatically recognizes the ink and your device driver software.
10. Your printer is ready to use.
Method 2 – Install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M479fdw Drivers Manually
The steps for manually installing HP LaserJet Pro Driver are as follows:
1. Go to the HP support website, where you can discover all of the drivers for HP products such as printers, laptops, and desktops.
2. To classify your printer model, press the Printer key.
3. In the space box, type the printer model title, such as HP LaserJet Pro Driver, and then click Submit.
4. After you’ve installed the driver, you’ll want to reclaim the data you’ve saved. To start the installation, go to your browser’s file manager and double-click the file twice.
5. You can also find the file in your PC’s Downloads or Install folder, and HP recommends restarting your computer.
Method 3 – Install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M479fdw Drivers by Using CD or DVD Driver
Here’s how to install the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M479fdw driver from a CD or DVD:
1. After turning on the computer, insert the CD-ROM into the CD drive; you will see the setup statement starts automatically generated.
2. Double-click the CD symbol in the My Computer space.
3. If the system does not start automatically. Type the following text in the box: MSETUP4.EXE
4. As soon as the CD ROM menu appears, double-tap on it.
5. Now, in the auto-play lane, select Run Msetup4.44, and then select Yes or No from the User Account Control Dialogue header.
6. You’ll see a “Secure Download” indication, which you should select.
7. All of the driving operators, application software, and on-screen designs are grouped.
8. Select the drivers you want to install.
9. Select the Custom Install option if you want to pick and choose which files to download.
10. After that, click Install to complete the process. Then, finally, restart the system to get it working again.
Now that you’ve figured out how to download and install HP LaserJet Pro Printer Drivers, it’s time to update any outdated or broken drivers and get back to business. First, you may easily download and update the HP LaserJet Pro driver using the links provided above. Then, to support and improve the system’s performance, get the drivers renewed. A simple driver update raises the PC’s performance to a new level.
If you have any trouble installing and upgrading the HP LaserJet Pro MFP driver, please leave a comment in the comment section or contact us via the chat box or call, and we will gladly assist you.