With HP OfficeJet 4355 All-in-One Printer, you can improve your efficiency through super-reduced sheetfed across the board – complete with work in phone handset. You also get laser-quality dark and energetic shading records. Use single-contact grippers and automatic 20-page registration to save time using the HP Officejet 4355 Printer. Vigorous shading fax with garbage fax boundary [p1] and excellent filtering at up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. You can print and duplicate up to 20 ppm dark, up to 14 ppm shading, and get speedy shading replicating without turning on your PC with this Printer. We will now proceed to understand how you can download and install the HP OfficeJet 4355 All-in-One Printer driver.
How to Download HP Officejet 4355 All-in-One Printer Drivers?
You can download the HP Officejet 4355 All-in-one Printer Drivers from the blue download link provided below in the table. The links are compatible with Windows, Mac, as well as Linux.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|HP Officejet 4355||Windows XP (32-bit)||Download|
|HP Officejet 4355||Windows Vista (32-bit)||Download|
|HP Officejet 4355||Windows Vista (64-bit)||Download|
|HP Officejet 4355||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP Officejet 4355||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP Officejet 4355||Windows 8 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP Officejet 4355||Windows 8 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP Officejet 4355||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP Officejet 4355||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP Officejet 4355||Mac OS X 10.5||Download|
|HP Officejet 4355||Mac OS X 10.4||Download|
|HP Officejet 4355||Mac OS X 10.6||Download|
Download HP Officejet 4355 All-in-One Printer Drivers from Official Website
Apart from the drivers link provided above, you can also download them from HP’s official website. To download the HP Officejet 4355 All-in-one Printer Drivers from the website, follow the given steps:
1. Open HP’s official website and then go to its HP Support page.
2. Enter the Printer model in the box. Click on it when the model appears.
3. Select Drivers & Downloads on the right.
4. Select the driver tag based on your system compatibility.
5. You may now click on the ‘Select’ key beside the driver you want to download.
6. Click download and save the driver file to your computer.
How to install HP Officejet 4355 All-in-One Printer Drivers?
We will be discussing three ways to install the HP Officejet 4355 All-in-one Printer Drivers in your system.
Method 1 – Install Driver by Using Setup File (Automatically)
To install the Printer Drivers with ease, using the Setup file is the best way. For the installation of your HP Officejet 4355 All-in-one Printer Drivers using the setup file, follow these steps:
1. Start by pressing the power button and then turning on the Printer. Now, connect it to the computer.
2. Next, load sheets into the HP Officejet 4355 All-in-One Printer.
3. Now, click the Windows button on the taskbar and select the Control panel.
4. Moving on in the process, click on View Devices and Printers and then right-click your printer.
5. Now, click on select properties.
6. Finally, you can click the print test page and run a test print automatically.
Method 2 – Install Driver Manually (“Add a printer” Method)
To install the printer drivers manually, follow the subsequent steps:
1. Download the setup file of the HP Officejet 4355 All-in-One Printer driver. You can do so by clicking on the links mentioned above or from HP’s official website.
2. When the setup file is ready, run it. Running the setup file means that you are opening the installation wizard.
3. Here, you need to follow the instructions one by one.
4. Next, you need to connect the USB cable between HP Officejet 4355 All-in-One Printer and your computer.
5. Let your system detect your HP OfficeJet 4355 Printer drivers. Here, there will be more instructions to follow.
6. Ensure that you input all the values into the wizard and then finish the installment process.
7. Finally, you can test the printer whether it is working or not.
Method 3 – Install Printer Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver
Steps for installation of HP Officejet 4355 All-in-one Printer Drivers using the CD or DVD Drivers are as follows:
1. First you have to make sure of is that you have the correct CD or DVD driver for your Printer.
2. Insert the CD Driver into your system.
3. Let the CD run on your computer or PC.
4. Start launching the setup file and then follow the installation wizard.
5. Now, follow the steps on the screen until the Finish button appears.
6. Next, connect your system and the printer using a USB cable when asked.
7. Also, make sure that you don’t have to follow this step before you see the instruction.
8. Now wait for a while until the computer or PC detects the HP Officejet 4355 Printer and then continue the process.
9. Next, insert all the values to the wizard until it finishes the installment process.
10: Finally, you need to test the printer.
In this article, we have tried to cover all the queries related to the installation and download of the HP Officejet All-in-one Printer drivers. However, if you think something has been missed out or was not clear to you, we would appreciate helping you in that regard. You can connect with us via chat the box at the bottom right or through the comment section below. We’ll try to help you guide with your HP Printer Install.