The HP Officejet 5500 is a decent printer that can create top-notch prints. Through this article, we look at the download and installation process of the HP Officejet 5500 All-in-One Printer Driver.
This printer can be utilized for an assortment of working frameworks, for example, Windows 32 bit and 64 bit, Mac OS versions, and Linux as well. Furthermore, HP Officejet 5500 printer ink cartridge can likewise be bought anyplace at a moderate cost.
How to download HP Officejet 5500 All-in-One Printer Drivers?
Below is a list of links provided to you so that you can download drivers for your HP Officejet 5500 All-in-One Printer that are compatible with Windows, macOS, and Linux.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|HP ScanJet Pro 2000||Windows XP (32-bit)||Download|
|HP ScanJet Pro 2000||Windows XP (64-bit)||Download|
|HP ScanJet Pro 2000||Windows 2000||Download|
|HP ScanJet Pro 2000||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP ScanJet Pro 2000||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP ScanJet Pro 2000||Windows 8 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP ScanJet Pro 2000||Windows 8 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP ScanJet Pro 2000||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP ScanJet Pro 2000||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP ScanJet Pro 2000||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP ScanJet Pro 2000||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP ScanJet Pro 2000||macOS 10.12||Download|
|HP ScanJet Pro 2000||Mac OS X 10.6||Download|
|HP ScanJet Pro 2000||Mac OS X 10.4||Download|
|HP ScanJet Pro 2000||macOS 10.13||Download|
|HP ScanJet Pro 2000||macOS 10.12||Download|
|HP ScanJet Pro 2000||Mac OS 9||Download|
Download HP Officejet 5500 All-in-One Printer Drivers from HP’s Official Website:
Follow the upcoming steps to learn how to download drivers from HP’s official webpage:
1. Open HP’s official website and visit their Support Page.
2. Enter your printer’s model and specifications in the Search Box.
3. Open Drivers and Downloads Page.
4. Select the driver based on your system’s compatibility.
5. Click Download and Save it to your computer.
How to install HP Officejet 5500 All-in-One Printer Drivers?
In this article, we are discussing three significant methods to download and install the HP Officejet 5500 All-in-One Printer drivers into the system, which are explained in detail for you down below
Method 1 – Install Driver by Using Setup File (Automatically)
To install the HP Officejet 5500 All-in-One Printer drivers using the setup file, follow the steps given below:
1. First of all, open Control Panel and then Devices and Drivers
2. Then, load sheets into the HP Officejet 4355 All-in-One Printer.
3. Continuing on all the while, click on View Devices and Printers and afterward right-click your printer.
4. Presently, click on select properties.
5. At last, you can tap the print test page and run a test print consequently.
Method 2 – Install Driver Manually (“Add a printer” Method)
To install the HP Officejet 5500 All-in-One Printer drivers manually, follow the steps given below:
1. Download the Setup File of the HP Officejet All-in-One Printer driver. You can do as such by tapping on the links referenced above or from HP’s official site.
2. At the point when the Setup File is prepared, run it. Running the arrangement record implies that you are opening the establishment wizard.
3. Here, you need to adhere to the guidelines individually.
4. Then, you need to associate the USB link between HP Officejet 5500 All-in-One Printer and your PC.
5. Allow your framework to identify your HP OfficeJet Printer drivers. Here, there will be more guidelines to follow.
6. Ensure that you input every one of the qualities into the wizard and afterward finish the portion interaction.
7. At last, you can test the printer if it is working.
Method 3 – Install Printer Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver
To install the HP Officejet 5500 All-in-One Printer drivers using a CD or DVD driver, follow the steps given below:
1. First, you need to ensure is that you have the correct CD or DVD driver for your printer.
2. Supplement the CD Driver into your Computer.
3. Allow the CD to run on your PC or Laptop.
4. Begin dispatching the arrangement record and afterward follow the installation wizard.
5. Presently, follow the steps on the screen until the Finish button shows up.
6. Then, associate your framework and the printer utilizing a USB link when asked to.
7. Additionally, ensure that you don’t need to follow this progression before you see the guidance.
8. Presently sit tight for some time until the PC or PC recognizes the HP Officejet 4355 Printer and afterward proceed with the interaction.
9. Then, embed every one of the qualities to the wizard until it completes the installation cycle.
10. Finally, you need to test the printer.
We hope that we were able to help you with the download and installation of your HP Officejet All-in-One Printer’s drivers. If you have any other queries regarding your printer, contact us without any hesitation using the Comment Box below. We would be more than happy to help you. 🙂