With the HP OfficeJet Pro 7730 Printer, present your documents professionally and affordably. Produce professional-quality color for up to half the cost-per-page than color lasers. The Printer also allows easy mobile printing with the HP Smart app. So you can stay connected to business by quickly printing from your smartphone, tablet, or laptop from anywhere in the office and scan on the go. High-volume printing, Easy handling of high-volume jobs, using two paper trays for a combined capacity of up to 500 sheets make this All-in-One Printer an ideal choice.
Now, let us now learn how to install and download the HP OfficeJet Pro Printer Drivers.
How to Download HP OfficeJet Pro 7730 Printer Drivers?
We provide you the links to download the HP OfficeJet Pro 7730 Printer Drivers below. The compatibility of the links is with all the operating systems like Windows, Mac, Android, and Linux.
|Printer Model No||Operating System||Download Link|
|HP OfficeJet 7730||IOS 13.x||Download|
|HP OfficeJet 7730||IOS 12.x||Download|
|HP OfficeJet 7730||Android Pie||Download|
|HP OfficeJet 7730||Android Oreo||Download|
|HP OfficeJet 7730||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP OfficeJet 7730||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP OfficeJet 7730||Windows 8 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP OfficeJet 7730||Windows 8 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP OfficeJet 7730||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP OfficeJet 7730||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP OfficeJet 7730||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP OfficeJet 7730||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP OfficeJet 7730||Mac OS 11.3||Download|
|HP OfficeJet 7730||Mac OS 11.2||Download|
|HP OfficeJet 7730||Mac OS 11.1||Download|
|HP OfficeJet 7730||Mac OS 10.15||Download|
|HP OfficeJet 7730||Mac OS 10.14||Download|
|HP OfficeJet 7730||Mac OS 10.13||Download|
|HP OfficeJet 7730||Mac OS 10.12||Download|
|HP OfficeJet 7730||Mac OS X 10.11||Download|
|HP OfficeJet 7730||Mac OS X 10.11||Download|
|HP OfficeJet 7730||Mac OS X 10.10||Download|
|HP OfficeJet 7730||Mac OS X 10.09||Download|
Download HP OfficeJet Pro 7730 Printer Drivers from Official Website
You can download the HP OfficeJet Pro 7730 Printer Drivers from HP’s official website. If you find that you are unable to do it. Try to open the site in a different browser. Let us see how we can download the Printer drivers from HP’s website:
1. Open HP’s website and then go to the HP Support page.
2. Type the Printer model in the search box. Click on it when the model appears.
3. Select Drivers & Downloads on the right of the picture of your model.
4. Select the driver box based on your system compatibility.
5. Finally, click the ‘Select’ for the driver you want to download.
6. Save the driver to your computer by clicking the download button.
How to install HP OfficeJet Pro 7730 Printer Drivers?
We shall be discussing three of the easiest ways to download and install the HP DeskJet 1180c Printer Drivers in this article. Keep moving to see the steps of installation.
Method 1 – Install Driver by Using Setup File (Automatically)
Following are the steps to install your HP OfficeJet Pro 7730 Printer Drivers using the Setup File:
1. The first step is to download the HP Officejet Pro 7730 Driver. We have provided the link above to download the driver. You can also download it from the official HP website.
2. From the links mentioned above, select the operating system according to your computer compatibility.
3. Next, select the driver that you want to download.
4. After the driver has been downloaded, go to the file and then extract the file. The file will be in excel format.
5. Now, link your laptop or computer with the Printer.
6. Now, go to the driver file and then click on the Run button.
7. Now, follow all the instructions on the installation wizard after clicking the Run button.
8. Finally, restart the computer after the installation process gets finished.
9. Before restarting the computer, click the finish button.
10. You may now run a test print.
Method 2 – Install Driver Manually (“Add a printer” Method)
Following are the steps to install your HP OfficeJet Pro 7730 Printer Drivers manually using the Add a Printer method:
1. Firstly, download the HP Officejet Pro Driver. Either download it from the above-given link or HP’s official website.
2. Now, in the File Downloads Library, select Save.
3. Next, in the Save as Window option, choose a directory to save the file. After selecting the guide, click Save.
4. When the download has been completed, select and open the folder.
5. Now, double-click on the file. Double-clicking would launch the installer.
6. Now, restart your system to relaunch the installer to complete the new version if required.
7. Now, follow the on-screen instructions in the wizard to complete the installation process.
Method 3 – Install Printer Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver
Following are the steps to install your HP OfficeJet Pro 7730 Printer Drivers using the CD or DVD-ROM:
1. Make sure to have the correct CD or DVD driver for your HP Officejet Pro 7730 printer Driver.
2. Now, put the CD driver into the system.
3. Then, let the CD run on your computer.
4. Running the disc would start executing the setup file, after which the installation wizard would appear. After that, follow the installation wizard process.
5. Now, follow the steps of the wizard given on the computer screen.
6. In this step, you will be asked to connect the HP OfficeJet pro Driver and the computer using a USB cable. Only follow this step when you see the instruction.
7. Now, wait till the computer detects your HP OfficeJet Pro Printer driver and then continue the process.
8. Make sure to put all the values to the wizard until the installation process gets completed.
9: Finally, you can test your Printer.
We hope the article has helped you understand how to install and download the HP OfficeJet Pro Printer Drivers in your system. However, if you think that there’s anything you have not understood, you can connect with us via the chat box at the bottom right or through the comment section below.