You can print with speed and quality with the OfficeJet Pro 8210 Inkjet Printer from HP. This article will tell you how to download and install the HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 Printer drivers in your system.
Additionally, being Instant Ink Program qualified, this model can consequently speak with HP when it is low on ink and ensure a new cartridge is consistently good to go.
Utilizing Thermal Inkjet innovation, the 8210 can print at ISO velocities of up to 22 ppm in black and white and 18 ppm in color just as print high-goal reports and pictures at up to 2400 x 1200 dpi.
The unit is very adaptable also, working with archives up to 8.5 x 14″ and having the option to deliver borderless prints at up to 8.5 x 11″. Moreover, programmed duplexing is implicit in saving money on paper.
How to download HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer Drivers?
Coming up next is a list of links provided for you so you can download drivers for your HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 Printer that are feasible with Windows, macOS, and Linux.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|Officejet Pro 8210||Windows XP (32-bit)||Download|
|Officejet Pro 8210||Windows XP (64-bit)||Download|
|Officejet Pro 8210||Windows Vista (32-bit)||Download|
|Officejet Pro 8210||Windows Vista (64-bit)||Download|
|Officejet Pro 8210||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|Officejet Pro 8210||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|Officejet Pro 8210||Windows 8 (32-bit)||Download|
|Officejet Pro 8210||Windows 8 (64-bit)||Download|
|Officejet Pro 8210||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|Officejet Pro 8210||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|Officejet Pro 8210||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|Officejet Pro 8210||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
|Officejet Pro 8210||Mac OS X 10.9||Download|
|Officejet Pro 8210||Mac OS X 10.8||Download|
|Officejet Pro 8210||Mac OS X 10.7||Download|
|Officejet Pro 8210||Mac OS X 10.5||Download|
|Officejet Pro 8210||Mac OS X 10.4||Download|
|Officejet Pro 8210||Mac OS X 10.3||Download|
|Officejet Pro 8210||Mac OS X 10.2||Download|
|Officejet Pro 8210||Linux||Download|
Download HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer Drivers from HP’s Official Website:
Follow the given steps to find out links to download drivers from HP’s official page:
1. Open HP’s official site and visit their Support Page.
2. Enter your Printer’s model and details in the Search Box.
3. Open Drivers and Downloads Page.
4. Select the driver reliant upon your Printer.
5. Snap Download and save it to your computer.
How to present HP Officejet Pro 8210 Printer Drivers?
There are three methods to download and install the HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 Printer drivers, which are presented to you down under:
Method 1 – Install Driver by Using Setup File (Automatically)
1. Regardless of anything else, open Control Panel and a short time later Devices and Drivers.
2. Then, load sheets into the HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 All-in-One Printer.
3. Advancing in the meantime, click on View Devices and Printers and accordingly right-click your Printer.
4. Click on select properties.
5. After this, you can tap the print test page and run a test print accordingly.
Method 2 – Install Driver Manually (“Add a printer” Method)
1. Open the Settings of your Computer.
2. Then click Devices, Go to the Printers & Scanners option from the list.
3. Tap the Add Printer option.
4. Click The printer that I want isn’t listed.
5. Choose “Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings” and click on Next.
6. Select Use an existing port LPT1: (Printer Port).
7. Choose the Canon Printer Model No.
8. Select “Use the driver that is currently installed (recommended)” and click Next.
9. Add Canon Printer Model No.
10. Share the printer if you want to; otherwise, choose the “Do not share” option.
11. Click “Print a Test Page.”
Method 3 – Install Printer Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver
1. First, you need to ensure is that you have the right CD or DVD driver for your Printer.
2. Insert the CD Driver into your Computer.
3. Allow the CD to run on your PC or Laptop.
4. Begin running the file and, in this way, follow the installation wizard.
5. Eventually, follow the means on the screen until the Finish button shows up.
6. Then, connect your PC and the Printer utilizing a USB interface when asked to.
7. Additionally, ensure that you don’t need to follow this development before you see the course.
8. At this point, hang on for a long time until the PC sees the HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 Printer and a brief time frame later proceed with the cooperation.
9. Finally, you need to test the Printer.
We hereby conclude this editorial. We expect that this blog was helpful to you while you were downloading and installing drivers for your HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 Printer. Anyhow, if you face any other issues, kindly let us know through the comment box, and we will make sure to help you.