The HP ScanJet 4370 flatbed scanner gives an expert quality goal of 3600×7200 dpi and can scan papers up to the size of 220×300 mm. This article will tell you how to download and install the HP ScanJet 4370 Scanner drivers.
The ScanJet 4370 permits shading amendment, text upgrading innovation and optical recognition and has a USB 2.0 port interface.
It has a direct sweep to print activity that can fit enormous, massive things under a movable top and output 3-D articles like mementoes and tokens. It permits organizing, altering, upgrading, saving photographs, and making photograph projects with HP Image Zone programming.
It likewise filters slides and negatives, utilizing worked in a connector utilizing HP Real Life advances eliminates red-eye, lights up dull photograph regions, eliminates residue and scratches and reestablish blurred colouring.
How to Download HP ScanJet 4370 Scanner Drivers?
You can choose from the list of HP ScanJet 4370 Scanner drivers below according to your compatibility with Windows, macOS, or Linux operating systems.
|Scanner Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|ScanJet 4370||Windows XP (32-bit)||Download|
|ScanJet 4370||Windows XP (64-bit)||Download|
|ScanJet 4370||Windows Vista (32-bit)||Download|
|ScanJet 4370||Windows Vista (64-bit)||Download|
|ScanJet 4370||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|ScanJet 4370||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|ScanJet 4370||Windows 8 (32-bit)||Download|
|ScanJet 4370||Windows 8 (64-bit)||Download|
|ScanJet 4370||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|ScanJet 4370||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|ScanJet 4370||Mac OS X 10.12||Download|
|ScanJet 4370||Mac OS X 10.8||Download|
|ScanJet 4370||Mac OS X 10.7||Download|
|ScanJet 4370||Mac OS X 10.6||Download|
Download HP ScanJet 4370 Scanner Drivers from Official Website
Download the HP ScanJet 4370 Scanner drivers from HP’s official website using the following steps:
1. First, you need to open HP’s official webpage and then open their Support page.
2. Then, enter your Scanner’s details in the search box of the site.
3. Next, you’ll find a column called Driver and Downloads; open it.
4. Shortlist a driver compatible with both your HP ScanJet 4370 Scanner and your Operating System.
5. After this, you can download the installer on your computer.
How to install HP ScanJet 4370 Scanner Drivers?
Three methods to download and install the HP ScanJet 4370 Scanner drivers in your system have been discussed in detailed below. The first method is the installation using the Setup file, the second is a manual process, while the third method uses a CD/DVD driver.
Method 1 – Install Driver by Using Setup File (Automatically)
To install the HP ScanJet 4370 Scanner using a setup file, follow these steps:
1. Download the setup file of HP ScanJet 4370 Scanner Driver by clicking the links mentioned above, or you can download it from HP’s official website. The steps for the same have also been described above.
2. After downloading the setup file, run it. The installation wizard will appear on the screen.
3. Now, start following the instructions step by step of the installation wizard.
4. Next, connect the HP ScanJet 4370 Scanner driver and your computer using the USB cable. Follow this step only when directed to do so.
5. Now, wait until the connection between the Printer and your computer is detected. Simultaneously, keep following more instructions that follow on the screen.
6. Next, input all the values into the installation wizard and then finish the installation process.
7. You can now test your Printer.
Method 2 – Install HP Scanner Driver Manually (“Add a printer” method)
To install the HP ScanJet 4370 Scanner using Add a Printer method, follow these steps:
1. Make sure to connect your HP ScanJet 4370 Scanner and your Computer or Laptop via USB cable.
2. Open Printer and Scanners on your Windows 10 system.
3. Now, tap the option: The Printer that I want isn’t listed. Let Windows 10 find your Printer.
4. Choose “Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings” and click on Next.
5. Use an existing port LPT1: (Printer Port) and then choose your HP Printer Model No.
6. Select “Use the driver currently installed (recommended)” and click Next.
7. Add your HP Printer model number/name and share the Printer if you want to; otherwise, choose the “Do not share” option.
8. Click “Set as Default.”
Method 3 – Install Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver
To install the HP ScanJet 4370 Scanner using a CD or DVD driver, follow these steps:
1. Ensure you have the correct CD or DVD driver for installing the HP ScanJet 4370 Scanner.
2. Insert the CD/DVD driver into your computer or laptop and let it run.
3. Launch the setup file you had downloaded, which would open the installation wizard.
4. Follow all the steps of the installation wizard that appear on your computer screen.
5. At this point, establish the connection between the HP ScanJet 4370 Scanner Driver and the computer cable using the USB cable. Therefore, you should read all the instructions carefully.
6. Wait until the computer detects your HP ScanJet 4370 Scanner driver, and then proceed with the installation process.
7. Ensure to input all the necessary values to the installation wizard until the installation process is finished.
8. Finally, you can test your Printer by printing a document.
We hope you can now download and install the HP ScanJet 4370 Scanner drivers in your system. However, if you face any issues in the installation process or any other problem, you can connect with us in the comment section or the chatbox below. We will try our best to solve your issue.