Quick, productive, simple to utilize, and ready to deal with everything from minor positions to complex work processes, the ScanJet Pro 2000 s2 Sheet-feed Scanner from HP offers an important sweep goal of 600 x 600 dpi for shading records and a quick output speed of 35 ppm for simplex, and 70 ipm for duplex. Keep reading to know how to download and install the HP ScanJet Pro 2000 s2 Scanner Driver.
Including a small and thin plan, the ScanJet Pro 2000 s2 is ideal for current work areas. It rapidly and dependably digitizes reports, and the Scanner includes a 50-page programmed record feeder for simple one-contact checking. Custom settings are accessible for repeating occupations, and you can filter pictures straightforwardly into applications through the included TWAIN and ISIS drivers. Also, you can move filters into editable content, accessible PDF documents, and more record types, utilizing worked in OCR. With HP Scan programming, you can rapidly share and file checks straightforwardly to famous cloud objections.
How to Download HP ScanJet Pro 2000 s2 Scanner Drivers?
You can download the driver for the HP ScanJet Pro 2000 s2 Scanner using the links given below. The driver links provided here are compatible with all operating systems like Windows, Mac, and Linux.
|Printer Model No.||Operating System||Download Link|
|HP ScanJet Pro 2000||Windows XP (32-bit)||Download|
|HP ScanJet Pro 2000||Windows XP (64-bit)||Download|
|HP ScanJet Pro 2000||Windows Server 2012||Download|
|HP ScanJet Pro 2000||Windows 8.1 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP ScanJet Pro 2000||Windows 8.1 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP ScanJet Pro 2000||Windows 8 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP ScanJet Pro 2000||Windows 8 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP ScanJet Pro 2000||Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP ScanJet Pro 2000||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP ScanJet Pro 2000||Windows 10 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP ScanJet Pro 2000||Windows 10 (64-bit)||Download|
|HP ScanJet Pro 2000||macOS 11||Download|
|HP ScanJet Pro 2000||macOS 10.15||Download|
|HP ScanJet Pro 2000||macOS 10.14||Download|
|HP ScanJet Pro 2000||macOS 10.13||Download|
|HP ScanJet Pro 2000||macOS 10.12||Download|
|HP ScanJet Pro 2000||Mac OS X 10.11||Download|
Download HP ScanJet Pro 2000 s2 Scanner Drivers from Official Website
By following these steps, you can download the HP ScanJet Pro 2000 s2 Scanner Driver from HP’s official website:
1. Firstly, you need to learn about the Scanner model number and the operating system you use.
2. Now, open HP’s Official Website and then go to its support page.
3: Now, start looking for the HP ScanJet Pro 2000 s2 Scanner Drivers, according to your Printer’s directed printer model number and operating system.
4: Now, there would appear a list of Scanner drivers with printer model number, operating system, and download link according to your compatibility.
5: Finally, click on the Downloading link to get the dedicated scanner driver.
How to install HP ScanJet Pro 2000 s2 Scanner Drivers?
This article would deal with three methods for downloading and installing the HP ScanJet Pro 2000 s2 Scanner, namely, using the Setup File method, the Add a Printer method, and using the CD or DVD driver.
Method 1 – Install Driver by Using Setup File (Automatically)
To install the HP ScanJet Pro 2000 s2 Scanner driver using the setup file, follow the steps given below:
1. Firstly, you need to start the Control Panel from the Start window by typing it and tapping on it.
2. Now, when the control panel opens, move to Hardware and Sound. Then, at that point, tap on Show Gadgets and Printers.
3. Now, right-tap on your Scanner and choose System establishment settings.
4. Next, on the System establishment settings, you’ll need to check if you need to stack the Administrator programming for your Scanner device proposed by windows.
5. Select the Scanner, and click on the Save key.
6. Finally, you’re finished! Now run a test scan.
Method 2 – Install Driver Manually (“Add a Scanner” Method)
To install the HP ScanJet Pro 2000 s2 Scanner driver manually, follow the steps given below:
1. Firstly, you need to head on to the Start Window and select the Printer and drivers option.
2. You will now find the ‘Add a Printer’ option situated on the upper left side and select that option.
3. A Printer Setup Wizard will ask you the inquiry ‘How would you like to introduce your printer.’ Again, the best option is to select the USB alternative and use the USB cable for building a connection between your system and the Scanner.
4. Now, pick the alternative using a current port and further tap on the Next Key.
5. At this point, you will see the Administrators menu. Afterward, select your printer and driver variant. Then, push the ‘Following’ change to start the installation process.
6. In any case, the above-expressed driver application doesn’t work, you can choose the other two alternatives, i.e., Have Disk and Windows Update option.
7. To make use of the ‘Have Disk’ alternative, you must have the driver for the Scanner downloaded from HP’s official website.
8. Finally, establish the Window Upgrade, and you’ll have the option to update the drivers.
Method 3 – Install Scanner Driver by Using CD or DVD Driver
To install the HP ScanJet Pro 2000 s2 Scanner driver using the CD or DVD driver, follow the steps given below:
1. Firstly, you need to switch on the system and insert the HP CD-ROM into the CD drive afterward. The driver’s assistance will surface immediately.
2. If you find that the driver doesn’t launch itself, you will have to double-tap on the CD logo in the My Computer. Further, type the given command D:\setup.exe
3. Now, navigate the driver file on the installation screen to fix the HP installing process.
4. Then, lead on to yes or No, utilizing the User Account Control Dialog feature.
5. Now, you’ll notice a “Protected Download” sign, tap on it.
6. The driver motors, application programming, and on-screen charts are organized all synchronically. Now, check the drivers you need to fix.
7. Assuming you need to download a particular item, hit the Custom Install option.
8. Tap the Install button, and the installation process would be completed.
9. Finally, reboot your system for the Scanner’s smooth functioning.
We hope that after following the methods explained above, you could successfully download and install the HP ScanJet Pro Scanner driver. But, if you are still not able to solve the problem, then you can connect with us via the chat box at the bottom right or through the comment section below. We’ll try to help you guide with your HP Scanner Install.